Nittany Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany Friday

I'll start my trek in college b-ball tonight, and will likely tread lightly early in the year with so many unknowns. The ultimate goal for the whole season is to win at least 50 units(normally a 1 unit per game bettor) overall. I'll try to do write-ups as often as possible, but can't guarantee anything:

Loyola Md -2.5

Arkansas -23

Hawaii -8.5

Idaho State +13.5

Creighton -3

1/2 unit each

I'm on the run so just a couple reasons:

Loyola Md has one of the best players in the country, let alone in the MAAC while Towson will be lucky if they get double digit wins this year.

Arkansas is a likely winner of the SEC and have one of the best front courts in the nation. Some of the players have had off the court issues, but it won't affect them on the court(as far as I'm concerned). The new head coach will be looking to put up impressive numbers early in the season in terms of blowing teams out to quiet the Razorback faithful who have lofty expectations of this team. They are one of the most physical teams in the country and no mid-major squad, especially Wofford, will be able to match up with them. I think the Terriers can open some eyes in the SoCon this year, but Arkansas will be way too much for them.
    Last edited by NittanyLions94; 11-09-2007, 02:44 PM.

You really think Gerald Brown is one of the best players in the country, Nitts? Interesting.

GL tonight, bud!

Comment

smoke some

weed after you win tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        You really think Gerald Brown is one of the best players in the country, Nitts? Interesting.

GL tonight, bud!
        I really like him as a scorer and don't think Towson will have an answer for him. Maybe I exaggerate when I say "one of the best in the country" but for the mid-major level I think he's certainly in the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          I really like him as a scorer and don't think Towson will have an answer for him. Maybe I exaggerate when I say "one of the best in the country" but for the mid-major level I think he's certainly in the top 3.
          I gotcha. I actually like Towson in that one. The two Jucos they brought in seem very good and they have a good coach. Interesting game, good luck. I'm doing work now looking at today's card.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I gotcha. I actually like Towson in that one. The two Jucos they brought in seem very good and they have a good coach. Interesting game, good luck. I'm doing work now looking at today's card.
            Yeah, I'm just taking it easy early on, especially in the units department. There really isn't much concrete evidence of what any of these teams can do and everything is mostly speculation at this point(unless you trust scrimmages against d-2 teams). By December there will be more to go on.

Comment

I'll start my trek in college b-ball tonight, and will likely tread lightly early in the year with so many unknowns. The ultimate goal for the whole season is to win at least 50 units(normally a 1 unit per game bettor) overall. I'll try to do write-ups as often as possible, but can't guarantee anything:

Loyola Md -2.5

Arkansas -23

Hawaii -8.5

Idaho State +13.5

Creighton -3

1/2 unit each

I'm on the run so just a couple reasons:

Loyola Md has one of the best players in the country, let alone in the MAAC while Towson will be lucky if they get double digit wins this year.

Arkansas is a likely winner of the SEC and have one of the best front courts in the nation. Some of the players have had off the court issues, but it won't affect them on the court(as far as I'm concerned). The new head coach will be looking to put up impressive numbers early in the season in terms of blowing teams out to quiet the Razorback faithful who have lofty expectations of this team. They are one of the most physical teams in the country and no mid-major squad, especially Wofford, will be able to match up with them. I think the Terriers can open some eyes in the SoCon this year, but Arkansas will be way too much for them.

you typing your plays up on predictem while teaching at school? especially with a 2:15 time stamp ughhh if only your boss knew :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: ..............goodluck on the plays
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I find ways to dip in from time to time during the day :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  you typing your plays up on predictem while teaching at school? especially with a 2:15 time stamp ughhh if only your boss knew :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: ..............goodluck on the plays
                  Thats awesome. GL tonight .

Comment

Adding this as a tail of Cuse:

UCSB -4

1/2 unit

This better win you bassard :beer2:

Comment

UCSB -4

1/2 unit

go gauchos :thumbs:

Comment

UCSB -4

1/2 unit

Oh jesus, I don't think any play I've ever been told people have tailed me on has won. :bang:

Next time, do it silently (like I do in hockey almost every day), and don't tell me... :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                        X