Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Tues

Good luck tonight guys!

Sides: 9-5-1 (+3.5 units)
    Totals: 0-0
    Teases: 0-0
    YTD: 9-5-1 (+3.5 units)

1 UNIT
    Vanderbilt (-4.5). Pretty big size advantage for Vandy tonight and Shan Foster is the best player on the court. Australian frosh AJ Ogilvy looked great in their first game too.

South Florida (-2.5). Gransberry is a dominant interior NCAA player and Buffalo has no legit size whatsoever to throw at him.

South Alabama (+11). Just feel like this is a few too many points for Ole Miss to be giving up after losing so much last season. USA has 4 starters back and will put constant pressure on the Rebels.

Richmond (+3). The lesser of two evils, IMO and getting some points.

Cal Irvine (+2). Four starters return with experience while Nevada will be trying to find an identity.

Xavier (-4.5). Charlie Coles teams are always tough at home but X has much more talent this year and I think they win by 8-10 in this one.

1 UNIT TEASE
    Wisconsin Green Bay (-2.5)/Syracuse (-2)
    Washington State (-1.5)/Wyoming (-1.5)/Missouri (-2)

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-13-2007, 06:13 PM. Reason: fixinf cal irvine line

gl cuse with u on south bama
    :thumbs:

Comment

GL cuse :beerbang:
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL, Cuse...hope my Muskies can cash for you. I totally agree with your assessment of the game. I forsee the game being close at halftime and X pulling away with their depth in the second half.

GL!
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Thnx Q and B

THNX NIGEL!

Damn, Syracuse better not choke tonight now. I knew I should have just played Wisky GB straight as Delaware State is awful. Made it difficult on myself.

:bang: LET'S GO CUSE!!! :thumbs:

Comment

lmao...back with the teasers again.....i have to tell you that i can't stand those stupid "orange" uniforms. go back to the traditionals ones....GL!.......check out the freshman for Ohio State tonight...Diebler....he was one of the leading scorers in ohio HS basketball history and he hasn't made a shot yet in 2 games so far. The returners and the 7 foot freshman are scoring about 95 percent of their points......LIghty, Butler, Harrington, Terwilliger and the 7 footer.....nothing from any of the other freshmen (lmao...that was always one of my favorite when people say they have some good freshmans........women/woman, freshman, freshmen.......dang it amazes me how many people can't write in this country....for being an educated country....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

i think that bracket dork just put SYR on the bubble already for this season.....:laughing:

Comment

There's the old TeaserFan10 that I knew :beerbang:

I took Vandy for the same reasons. If they weren't in the SEC East I think they would be able to make a little more noise natioanlly. Ogilvy and Gordon are damn good players as well and Vandy could be a team that makes us all some money early in the season :thumbs:

Comment

FF- I'll check him out. Cuse, OSU, Zona, and someone else have those stupid ******* uniforms. I hate them. Donte Greene's shorts must be four feet long.

Cuse is way too sloppy for my taste. I gonna' be tough for me to root for this thug life band of brothers Boeheim has assembled. Not one of them is disciplined at all, I got blame that on Boeheim. Green and Flynn are very good frosh, but are doing very stupid things. Jardine and Jackson are solid too. Anuaku looks real good inside Harris hits the board like no 6'3'' player ever has before. Put 60 points on him and he's Charles Barkley reincarnate. Love his game, and his hustle. Devendorf I can always live without.

Vandy up 15-0 and 23-2 and now going to lose? Seriously? Ha. :dunno:

Comment

Bayless debuts for Arizona tonight vs. NAU.......starts at 9:30 EST....should be on Fox Sports Arizona.....he is the real deal....

Comment

Never a doubt on the Cuse tease... :laughing: :thumbs:

Boeheim told him to miss that foul shot and he didn't. Go figure. Onions from Flynn. They should be really fun to watch all season long since the ycan score in bunches and aren't going to be very good on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        Bayless debuts for Arizona tonight vs. NAU.......starts at 9:30 EST....should be on Fox Sports Arizona.....he is the real deal....

Supposedly Bayless and Budinger are just in the zone on the floor together...like they've been playing together forever. Will be interesting to see what kind of show they can run this year. Rumor has it they actually play a little bit of defense this year :thumbs:

GL Cuse, FF. Should I find any time on my hands i'll be around...
                        its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
                        straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
                        parlays 0-1 (-1u)
                        total: +9.9u

Comment

GMoney - Good to see you, bud. Always love your thoughts on Zona and college hoops. Budinger should turn into a star this year. How long until McClellan gets suspended? Hahaha... Zona has long been the softest team in major D1 hoops and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I'll have to see it to believe it I guess.

FF - I'm kicking myself for not taking Columbia tonight. Played them last night and looked into it but didn't pull the trigger. I love Lighty (he and Lewis were the guys I liked watching best last year for OSU), but they are going to be inconsistent I think with Terwilliger, Hunter, Koufos. Diebler avg 40.8ppg last year? ****. And he can't break the rotation on a team that lost 4 startersand 5 of their top 7? Who was he playing against? You, JoePa, and MParris???

Oh yea, and I went against one of my cardinal rules from last year - BET BOISE STATE AT HOME AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT THE SPREAD. Handing Wazzou their lunch right now. Unreal how good they are at home and how ****ty they are on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Oh yea, and I went against one of my cardinal rules from last year - BET BOISE STATE AT HOME AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT THE SPREAD. Handing Wazzou their lunch right now. Unreal how good they are at home and how ****ty they are on the road.
                            Boise is going to open a lot of eyes in the WAC this season. They've been so close so many times, I think this may be their year Cuse.

I had their ML posted earlier today when I first wrote everything but I gave it a second though and said "Wazzou should still take this by about 3-5" and wussed out. I know, I know "Yeah right" LMAO, but I had er posted for about 45 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                              How long until McClellan gets suspended? Hahaha...
                              Seriously. That or hurt. Never seen one dude so hyped only to miss so much action for one reason or another. I think he's running out of excuses. Injury, Arrest, Academic and his Fathers death. Read alot about him working hard in the offseason, and he looks to be in great physical shape...but he just never turned out to be the big scorer he was supposed to be.

I like the kid Horne down low as well.

Too bad the Pac is so loaded this year...might not make it to 20 wins...
                              its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
                              straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
                              parlays 0-1 (-1u)
                              total: +9.9u

Comment

Working...
                              X