Harmoniouos NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmoniouos NCAAB Weds

In a rush, heading up to the Devils game tonight.... Broke even last night ,I'll update the record tomorrow.

1 UNIT
    Rhode Island (-5.5). Daniels is far and away the best player on the court in this contrast of styles. Brown wants to play Princeton style basketball and URI wants to play as fast as they can for 40 minutes. URI is an NCAA tourney team IMO, and their athleticism wins out in this in-state battle.

Wisconsin Milwaukee (-2.5). Went against Ball State once and going to go that way again even though they are at home. They are in complete disarray as a program (even if the A.D. told us otherwise last night during the football game). Wisky Mil has plenty of experience back, and a couple good transfers to ignite into the fold.

Iona (+6). Iona lost to Robert Morris by 6 the other night, but quite honestly, I think Robert Morris is better than Princeton. Coach Ruland is out and Ralph Williard's son, Kevin, is in at Iona and I expect them to be improved this season.

Oklahoma State (-5.5). You don't just walk into the Super Pit in Denton TX and get out alive, do you? Yup - Okie State does. UNT is usualyl good at home but they lost 3 of their top scorers from last year's offensive onslaught of a team and are going against impressive frosh James Anderson, who had 29 points in his first game. Obi Muneolo is a beast too and Eaton and Dove are back also.

Iowa State (+10.5). I'll take the DD's here in a battle between mid-lings from the Mizz Vall and the Big 12. The Braves have decent talent back in Crouch, Ruffin, and Salley plus much like North Texas are usually good at home, but I think this is a couple too many hoops to be giving up against the Coach McDermott's Cyclones.

:thumbs:

Looked at Southern Miss and Washington too, but didn't play them. If I get home from the game in time, I might. Good luck everyone!!!

GL on everything except the Okie State game :beer2:

Comment

gl cuse, with u on wisc-mil and may join ya on okie state, gl :beerbang:

Comment

had RI and WiscMil too, and also got the middle finger from the gaels.........oh well. Looks like a 3-2 night, so nice work......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Damn Gaels, one more hoop... I think there is going to be value in playing them this year. We shall see. 3-2, I'll take it.

Comment

And of course I didn't get either Southern Miss or Washington in and watch them both cover. Stupid cell phone died during the game!!!

Comment

Working...
            X