Nittany Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany Thursday

Everyone, donate to the toy drive. And getting this in early before the line moves too much:

Clemson +4.5

1 unit

Well, I can't wish you good luck cause I'm going to be on Mississippi State tonight (I think) because of the home court in Starkville and Jamont Gordon.

So I guess I'm just saying "hello" for now... :laughing:

Comment

LMAO, I'll throw one up we can agree on:

Providence -6

1/2 unit

Cal Poly SLO -2

1 unit

Going small because Curry isn't playing but they get Henke back who should make Herbert Hill somewhat of an afterthought.

Comment

Tim Welsh and his line-ups and defensive coaching :puke:

Comment

Did Efejuku get hurt or something? He took the first 3 shots of the game and now only has 5?

Comment

That was definately the worst last 4 minutes of basketball by a team (Temple) that I have seen in a while
            Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

And the dumbass Providence player catches an airball with 3 seconds on the shot clock and decides it's a great idea to kick it out and let the thing run out :puke:

Add these:

UConn -14

Oklahoma +7

William and Mary +16

1 unit

Georgetown -14.5

2 units

Michigan just doesn't have the talent to run with Georgetown. Bieline(or however you spell it) doesn't have much talent to work with and he won't have the sharp shooters he had at WVU. scUM will also be without their PG and probably best player Jarrett Smith. 25+ point win here for the Hoyas.
              Last edited by NittanyLions94; 11-15-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

gl nitts with those plays, was curious to what ur thoughts are on the oklahoma-memphis game, i'm trying to talk myself out of a stanford-3 memphis-2 tease and i see ur taking the 7

Comment

gl Nitt
                  NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                  NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                  NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                  NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                    gl nitts with those plays, was curious to what ur thoughts are on the oklahoma-memphis game, i'm trying to talk myself out of a stanford-3 memphis-2 tease and i see ur taking the 7
                    I just think 7 is a rather large number for Memphis in this one. They are very good, but I think Oklahoma has some pretty good depth going for them and they can score with Memphis. The front court for Oklahoma will be their strong point with 6-10 Freshman Blake Griffin. I think Oklahoma surprises some people in the Big XII this year.

Comment

3-4 +0.15 units

Got boned on a couple of plays, but hit the big one so it's whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X