Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thurs

Seems like every person posting so far has Appy State and Michigan. I definitely won't be playing Michigan since I think they will be lost and still can't run Beilein's offense correctly, plus JT3 knows how to defend it from the Big East days. I also don't think Lipscomb is a bad team, even though I'm trying to pull the trigger on them but probably won't. Early one for now and the 7pm stuff later on:

Sides: 15-10-1 (+4.0 units)
    Totals: 0-0
    Teases: 1-1 (-0.2 units)
    YTD: 16-11-1 (+3.8 units)

1 UNIT
    Providence (-5.5). The Friars can score with anyone in the country, but didn't play an ounce of defense last season. I see this one a little like the Tennessee game for Temple. They will score with them early, but eventually wear down in the 2H to the offensive firepower of the Friars. Curry and Efejuku should set the tempo and McDermott, Kale, Hanke, and Hall bring great size. Transfer Jeff Xavier starred at Manhattan and is expected to be the defensive stopper the Friars need. Dwain Williams and Brian McKenzie can score in bunches off the bench too giving Providence a deep 9 man rotation.

:thumbs:

gl cuse, are u sure curry is playing?

Comment

I'm questioning the reverse line movement on the Stanford game.....I thought I was getting a good line at 9.5 so I jumped on it and then it went down to 8 and is back to 8.5

Curious if you know why that would be?

As for Michigan, I just think with the style of play tonight in the game it will be a 10-15 point game at the end and Michigan gets a couple buckets late to cover....but that's me and I don't really know anything

GL to you
      Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

GL with that one Cuse, but I'm throwing the voodoo hex on Miss State if you play them :laughing:

Comment

Go friars.............:thumbs:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
            gl cuse, are u sure curry is playing?
            No I honestly forgot about the injury. Second time this year I got burned for not checking the injury reports/suspensions. Watched the first half at a friend's house, and they look like the same old Providence. Their defense is simply atrocious. Bad start for the day. Lean to Maryland, but not gonna pla ythem.

1 UNIT
            Gardner-Webb (+15)
            Mississippi State (-4)
            Stanford (-9)
            Memphis (-7)
            Oregon State (-5.5)

2 UNIT TEASE
            Memphis (Pk)/Stanford (-2)/Oregon football (-2.5)

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

Mississippi State (-4)

Voodoo Hex:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                Voodoo Hex:beer2:
                :hide:

:laughing:

I saw your OKLA reason too, and I don't get that one? OKLA can score? They were TERRIBLE offensively last year. I don't see one position where OKLA has an advantage, except maybe little (younger) Griffin but Calipari has some big boys to throw at him.

Should eb an interesting contrast with Capel's defense vs Calipari's offense.

Comment

Holy **** Miss State... 19-31 from the foul line AT HOME????? :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Holy **** Miss State... 19-31 from the foul line AT HOME????? :bang:
                    Please don't underestimate the voodoo hex.

Comment

I'm loving the late cover from Stanford tonight...Go Trees
                      Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

Working...
                      X