• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

7-3 +3 u

1/2 unit

PROVIDENCE-4 2nd half

small play, if they can start hitting some of their 3 point attempts this game is very winnable for them

they suck (again). welsh has to be one of the worst defensive coaches in all of america. how can you have that many big men and such athletic guards and not be able to pla yany defense whatsoever???

hope it hits for you :thumbs:

Comment

GL with the rest of the night Behold :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        they suck (again). welsh has to be one of the worst defensive coaches in all of america. how can you have that many big men and such athletic guards and not be able to pla yany defense whatsoever???

hope it hits for you :thumbs:
        yea prov looked crappy till the last 5 minutes, nice comeback

1 unit

STANFORD-8 at nwwestern= first road game and step up in competition for stanford, but i think they are the far better team and will pull away after a while. nwestern is just a weak team, and playing their first game i dont expect them to get an offensive flow going. playing without Coble certainly doesnt help their chances.
        the line movement here is wierd tho, makesme wonder if Coble is really out but he is listed as out so hopefully its true.

i'm considering a teaser looking like stanford-3, memphis-2 but ii'm trying to stay away from doing teasers. however that looks solid to me, still on the pondering tip right now

Comment

Working...
        X