Wednesday (Hopefully) Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday (Hopefully) Winners

That 3 at the buzzer by FAMU was the dagger, one of those that you could see coming. Florida State was an easy winner for another "sister-kissing" night at 1-1

6-6 YTD...Time to have a winning run, so let's try these on for size.

Fresno State +11...I follow Georgia basketball closer than any other program and I just can't figure out this line. Unless the cross-country travel counts for about 7 points, this line is out of whack. There will be about 2000 people at this game, so don't look for a home court edge. This game should be about UGA -3 IMO.

Hofstra +10...With Depaul's offense, they shouldn't be favored by ten over Dick's Hat Band, much less a good offense squad like Hofstra. See this being a 2-3 point game either way.

Ole Miss -6.5....Ole Miss is very good at that Jim Walter home of an arena called Tad Smith Coliseum. App State is pretty good, but the Southern Conference is still the Southern Conference. If this were a preseason game, Ole Miss would be a 12-13 point favorite and I believe that is where the line should be.

Good Luck...let's make a little and get ready for the greatest spectacle in sports, starting on Thursday.

BOL to ya Ronny.....let's cash 'em....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL Ronny!
      NCAA Basketball
      86-66-2... +77.3Units
      Parlay...0-0...

Comment

GL Ronny........like the Hofstra play and on it too:beerbang:

Comment

GL Ronny
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

GL RB, Good writes, solid picks. I'm on F ST (plus they are a good road team). Worried about Hofstra being yesterday's Toledo sweet pick - line dropped to a +9.5 gang bang (I know I am posting 8 hours later and don't mean to cherry pick on you). Taking a good look at the OMiss line.

Comment

Working...
            X