27-20 +15.87 units

St. Bona-2.5

UAB+3.5

R.I.-6

Illinios-3.5

Wichita St+4

2 units each

GLTA today :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL to ya Udoggie....:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Loving Illinois today!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL Today Udog....GO RAMS!

Comment

gl underdog. masterL went 1-7 today and its only 6 lmao

Comment

GL today UDoggie! Hope my Illini can pull one out for ya but I am worried about this game. IL, outside of 1 nice run in each half, looked like garbage in the opener against Northeastern. Pruitt was a beast inside and should have a good year, as long as other people step up and he isn't constantly doubled down in the post (in which then he has trouble passing out of the double team). Alexander is an absolute athletic freak and had some sick dunks. Randle looks like he is healthy and needs to contribute at least 12-14/game and 6-7 reb/game. They played very out of control as they made stupid passes again and again (cross courters, into double teams, etc) and they are gonna have to pray someone steps up from the outside to shoot. Outside of Meachem, and to a lesser extent Holdren, no one on this team can hit a 3 to save their lives. Chester is a good defender as well as a good rebounder for a guard, but his shot is awful (minus the one game last year where he went off). Plus, they still suck at FTs, so if it's a close game, keep your fingers crossed.
            Also, from the UH side, apparently the refs out there tend to show a bias towards Hawaii. Hopefully with the football game going on, it will keep away some of the fans, as kickoff is 2 hrs before this game tips I believe. They have a tall starting 5, none shorter than 6'5", which could be trouble for our smaller guards like Chester and Trent. Nash, the coach's son, is supposedly their best player and scored 22 in the opener. Their PG is most likely out tonight as he missed the first game as well.
            Again, not then any of this matters, but just thought I'd throw it in there in case any one else reads this who was thinking about betting on this game. Don't know much about UH but I do know that it is a tough place for visitors to play due to the travel/time adjustments, rowdy fans, etc and Weber consulted Izzo and Lowery to get some help on how to approach this game. Go Illini!

Moose
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Love that Illi play:thumbs:

I dont know if it will even feel like a home game for Hawaii when no one is probably gonna be in the stands cause the whole island is watching the battle in Nevada....
              "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

UDoggie ... sorry my Illini didn't cash for ya tonight. Didn't see any of the game (supposedly there was a free web cast but missed it since I was boozing it up in some of Chambana's finest establishments) but buddy called and said it was a helluva game. What surpised me was that it was so high scoring ... not good to see the D give up 77, esp. to Hawaii, but good to see our boys score 79. Worried that Chester burned up all his O tonight, but heard good things about DMac anad C Brock. Go Illini!
                BTW, interested to see what the line is against ASU in first round of Maui as I definitely would not back my boys there. A loss there = 2nd round game vs. Princeton. Anything under 115 and I"LL TAKE IT!

Moose
                Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
                X