X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

9-3 +4.5 u

1 unit

BAYLOR-5 (-105) vs wich st= wanted it at 4 but 5 will have to do. baylor is a few steps of ahead of wichita in terms of chemistry and experience, baylor has the better guard play, there are alot of unknowns for wichita and i dont think they will exploit baylor's weakness which is in the frontcourt. wich's first game they just snuck by ark pine-bluff. think baylor takes this one.

i thought this was funny a 5 point 2 team teaser of BAYLOR(pk) ARKANSAS-1.5 is -130 juice.

a 2 team money line parlay of BAYLOR-210 ARKANSAS-280 is right about even, no juice

i bet alot of people do the teaser all the time in sitiuations like this

arkansas-providence= no question arkansas should be the better team this year, i honestly think they will beat providence going away

memphis-uconn= think memphis def wins

fla atl-stetson= fla atl should beat stetson

a ml parlay is even money with those three, going to deliberate it some more

1 unit

WESTERN MICHIGAN+1.5(-105) at loyola chicago= the broncos are going to have to get used to winning on the road the way their schedule is set up, and this is a great place to start, i dont tihnk loyola chic is very good at all, the broncos seemed to click in the 2nd half vs oregon and i'm banking on that level of play carrying over on the road here. winnable game for them.

still considering a play on fordham and st bonnies, also may do a ml parlay
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-16-2007, 05:02 PM. Reason: misprint

Comment

GL Beholda :thumbs:

Comment

all 1 unit

IUPUI -3 (-105) vs portland state= i think the jags are the better squad and will pull away here.

ST BONA-3 (-105)

ml parlay +103

FLA ATL
        MEMPHIS
        ARKANSAS

that should do it

gl guys :thumbs:

Comment

3-2 +0.95 u , would have loved for iupui to have held on to give me the 4-1 day but wasnt meant to be. looking for a big day saturday

Comment

Working...
          X