Harmonious NCAA Fri

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Fri

Gotta be quick... This is my last tease of the year. I swear. The ruined me last year and I won't allow them to do it again. Last one!

1 UNIT
    Providence/Arkansas OVER 132. This line is perplexing so probably a loss. Ha.
    Baylor (-5). If not for recent past and reputations, this line would be 8-10, IMHO.
    UAB (+3.5). Mike Davis has a very good, very talented team. Game should come down to the wire.
    Notre Dame (-18). ND just beat someone ranked higher int he Northeast Conf by 30. Harongody and Kurz should dominate.
    Illinois (-4). Hawaii rebuilding, Illinois better than advertised.

1 UNIT TEASE
    Tulsa (-2)/Memphis (-1)/Notre Dame (-11)

:thumbs:

Thoughts are Cuse are they win but not sure about a cover.
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-16-2007, 06:28 PM. Reason: edited UAB line thnx nitts haha

everyday so far i have to talk myself out of teasers, only did one this year and lost it, may do some ML parlays here and there tho.

good luck with the slate, on baylor with ya :thumbs:

Comment

Was leaning hard on Baylor and UAB. But I think you can do better than -3.5 on UAB, I have 'em at +3.5 :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        Was leaning hard on Baylor and UAB. But I think you can do better than -3.5 on UAB, I have 'em at +3.5 :laughing:
        I'm THAT confident, haha..

Comment

This Baylor/Wichita State game is bombs away from 3. 31 3's with 15 minutes still to go in the game.

Comment

What the hell is going on with Arkansas? How many turnovers did they have to only take 42 shots all game (And 4-5 of them were just shots in the last two minutes I assume chucked from 3 ball)????

Anyone watch that??? :dunno:

Comment

I had it on for a little and then just turned it off. Arkansas is like Jekyl and Hyde. One night they bomb someone, the next they lose by DD's to Providence. And what in the hell got into Providence? They lose to Temple and then crush Ark? I'm so confused :beer2:

Comment

Oh, and check out those Nittany Lions tonight baby! Nearing a 40 point lead :beerbang:

Comment

GL today Cuse!

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  Oh, and check out those Nittany Lions tonight baby! Nearing a 40 point lead :beerbang:
                  Geez, 35-3 start to first 10 minutes of 2nd half. :nuts:
                  Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
                  X