X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

12-5 +5.45 u

1 unit

DUQUESNE-5 at rice = not a true home game for rice, line opened at 4 and quickly jumped to 5 which is when i put the bet in and now is at 6.5. i dont think rice can keep up with the dukes hectic style. duquesnse isnt a great team but rice blows and i tihnk the dukes get the W here.

i am actually not a fan of today's slate at all, but i'll be back with more :thumbs:

well looks like that will be my only play 2day, just dont like the slate and not going to force anything. hope everyone makes some scrilla today :thumbs:

Comment

found a solid looking play

1 unit

SAN DIEGO (pk) vs unlv= going with the more experienced team, see value in the toreros at home. nice road win at hawaii to spark off the year should give them some confidence here and i think they'll be real motivated with unlv coming to their house. last year means nothing for unlv, much different team

debating a play on jmu, i like the addition of jalloh for them. but i donno if i wanna lay the road points

Comment

day of missed opportunities for me , 1-1, really liked duquesne and should have had 2 units on them, and should have played jmu to at least cancel out the san diego bet, hindsight is 20/20 tho, but i missed out 2day

Comment

Working...
        X