• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

:thumbs: 13-6 +5.35 u

no play
    PORTLAND STATE - vs colorado state

i will edit it in the line later when i put it in, going to see if it goes down at all. csu shot 65% last game and i dont see that happing again. walker, their shooting guard, was lights out, 15-18 from the field so hopefully he'll cool off a bit. However, in my opinion, the key to this game is depth. this is 3rd game in 3 days for both teams. Port state doesnt have an amazing bench but they have some solid players to throw in the game. CSU is expected to struggle this year, and lack of depth is a big reason for that. i think this game could come down to the bench with the starters potentially being tired and i favor the vikings there. creason only had a measley 2 rebounds for CSU last game so i'm not too worried about him right now. gutty comeback win vs iupui really impressed me and i tihnk the vikes are the better squadron.

gl :thumbs:
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-18-2007, 09:42 PM.

i have looked into this game further and realized i dont like portland state's bench either, there will be better spots to fade colorado state, i never put the bet in since i thought the line might go down more, so i'm making it a no play and getting back at it 2marrow. good luck to anyone who plays this game

Comment

Working...
    X