X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday

13-6 +5.35 u

1 unit ml parlay (-125) 3 team

UTAH ML vs santa clara= utah played washington tough last time out and they dont play again for over a week, 2nd str8 roadie for santa clare, think utah will pull it out at home

CHARLOTTE ML vs monmouth= hoping that the 9ers come to play here, monmouth doesnt have much of an inside game and the 9ers should beat them here, it's all aobut whether or not they get up for the game

UCLA ML vs maryland= think ucla will be too much for the terps

i have done one teaser and one ml parlay this year and lost them both, as ats im 13-4, so if i lose this ml parlay i will try and strictly focus on ats plays as i've been successfull with those.

want to play mizzou but the line went from 4 to 1.5, not sure if i still want a piece there, however i dont think mich state is as good right now as they will be in a few weeks. mizzou can cause turnover problems against a team who isnt on top of their game

:thumbs:

GL beholdah :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

BOL to ya Beholdah.....love the 9ers too!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

charlotte will be lucky to win 3 more games this year. lol im really bitter that charlotte couldnt beat monmouth.

Comment

That is a joke. Lutz is out there. They wouldn't extend his contract and maybe he's just fed up with them. The move to the Atlantic 10 killed his program. Kids in NC don't want to play against temple, St Joe's, Rhode Island, and St Bonnies.

Now they lose to a team picked 9th or worse in the Northeast Conf. Ouch.

Comment

1 unit

WESTERN MICHIGAN-1 at detroit

Comment

good thing i got west mich at -1 right before tip off, not sure why the hell it dropped to one but bailed me out

Comment

it was meaningless buzzer 3 that made it wmu 60-59 :bang: i'll take the push i guess since i got a fortunate line

Comment

Working...
                X