• Show
Clear All

• Nittany Monday

Try these today:

Winthrop +115

Mizzou +1.5

ASU +3.5

2 units each

Trying some dogs today that are extremely live.

BOL to ya Nittany....with ya on the first two and not on the other one so me hopes ya sinks 'em!:thumbs:

Why in God's name does Morelli throw the ball into the endzone on 4 straight plays when they had plenty of time and could be a first down at the 25? Either his stoopid decisions or Galen Hall's stoopid play calling.....:puke:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      BOL to ya Nittany....with ya on the first two and not on the other one so me hopes ya sinks 'em!:thumbs:

Why in God's name does Morelli throw the ball into the endzone on 4 straight plays when they had plenty of time and could be a first down at the 25? Either his stoopid decisions or Galen Hall's stoopid play calling.....:puke:
      Ugh, such a frustrating season. I'll go a step further and blame Jay Paterno, the ultimate handicap to any college QB. And one good thing is that the team is still insanely young and next year is the year to win if there is one left for Paterno.

But how about the hoops team hanging 100+ in their first game!? I really think that they are a bubble NCAA team this year if they play to potential with the additions of Battle and Brooks(I think thats the kid's name from Louisville, KY that they snatched from UK and Louisville in recruiting) and the return of Hassell, Claxton, and Morrissey(my boy).

Comment

Add some others:

Mizzou/MSU Ov. 145.5

LSU/OK State Un. 142

OK State -2

1 unit each

Comment

Claxton 21.5ppg
          Morrissey 11.5ppg
          Battle 10ppg

1 Schyler King F JR 6-6/200 El Paso, Texas/Andress/Tyler JC
          2 Jamelle Cornley F JR 6-5/240 Columbus, Ohio/Brookhaven
          4 Mike Walker G SR 6-2/175 Lewisberry, Pa./Trinity
          5 Geary Claxton G/F SR 6-5/215 West Haven, Conn./Hill Regional Career
          10 Nikola Obradovic G JR 6-4/200 Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegr/Sports Belgrade
          11 Stanley Pringle G JR 6-1/180 Virginia Beach, Va./Landstown/Pasco-Hernando CC
          12 Talor Battle G FR 5-11/160 Albany, N.Y./Bishop Maginn
          13 Will Leiner G JR 6-1/175 Coplay, Pa./Whitehall
          14 Adam Highberger G SO 6-2/175 Blairsville, Pa./Blairsville
          15 David Jackson F SO 6-6/200 Farrell, Pa./Kennedy Catholic
          21 Joonas Suotamo F JR 6-10/230 Espoo, Finland/Espoonlahden Lukio
          22 Andrew Jones III F SO 6-9/240 Philadelphia, Pa./Abington Friends
          23 Brandon Hassell F SR 6-11/240 Farmersville, Ohio/Valley View
          25 Jeff Brooks F FR 6-8/190 Louisville, Kent./Doss
          33 Danny Morrissey G JR 6-3/190 Cleveland, Ohio/Pendleton School (Fla.)
          41 Steve Kirkpatrick F FR 6-5/225 Carlisle, Pa./Cumberland Valley
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL tonight Nitts! :thumbs:

Comment

gl nittany. psu should be much better off now without that ass **** luber at the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                gl nittany. psu should be much better off now without that ass **** luber at the point.
                I read a preview that said they will miss his leadership :laughing:

That little **** wouldn't have started at Lock Haven :puke:

Comment

oh i know. i played against him in high school. how he was D-1 talent is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                  X