Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Mon

Maui tournament (for me) signals the beginning of college hoops. Love this tourney, always have. Gained a special affection for it when I had an appendectomy a few years ago and was stuck in the hospital for 2 days and thank god the tourney was on. Stepped away from hoops for the weekend to focus on losing football plays, haha.. GL today everyone!!!

Sides: 20-15-1 (+3.5 units)
    Totals: 0-1 (-1.1 units)
    YTD:20-16-1 (+2.4 units)

2 UNITS
    Notre Dame (-4). First non 1 unit play of the year. Really just think ND is a better basketball team in every phase of the game except possibly athleticism, which means nothing if you play smart basketball and shoot the ball well.

1 UNIT
    LSU (+3.5). Both teams in transition, like LSU better.
    Duke (-22). Complete, utter mismatch. Line should be 32.
    UCLA (-9). It's up to 10.5 now, I just don't think Maryland is any good comparatively speaking. UCLA's size will win out.
    Western Michigan (-2). Taking the more experienced team.
    Arizona State (+3.5). Pendergraph and company could be a very good basketball team.
    Missouri/Michigan State OVER 145.5. 78-72 type game IMHO.

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-19-2007, 08:18 PM. Reason: bought back msu line

GL Cuse, and I'll lay off the voodoo hex because we are same side on a few of them :beerbang:

Comment

gl cuse , couple things, i may end up on west mich myself. they havent won in calihan the last 8 times out i beleive and they have davidson on deck, however i think theyh will be motivated to finally beat the titans. you said the one man circus, are you referring to cotton? because he not on the team anymore, playing amazing defense is the only way they can beat teams that can score.

also, the court is neautral but it is in missouri, so should be like a missouri home game i would think

gl with the irish :thumbs:

Comment

wow...completely disagree with your assessment on the GT / ND game. My reason for playing GT is the exact reason you're playing ND. IMO GT is definitely the better team here, and that athleticism you're talking about what cause a team like ND into bad decisions, and a lower shooting %....but I could be looking at this from only one side and I haven't done too well in college hoops so far...so the play is probably solid for you...it's the first time this year i've 5 units on a team in college hoops (ATS and ml combined for 5 units on this one), so it probably means ND wins easily:bang:

don't like seeing on the other of this one, but one of us wins our biggest play of the year so far...gl!

Comment

GL Cuse :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
            wow...completely disagree with your assessment on the GT / ND game. My reason for playing GT is the exact reason you're playing ND. IMO GT is definitely the better team here, and that athleticism you're talking about what cause a team like ND into bad decisions, and a lower shooting %....but I could be looking at this from only one side and I haven't done too well in college hoops so far...so the play is probably solid for you...it's the first time this year i've 5 units on a team in college hoops (ATS and ml combined for 5 units on this one), so it probably means ND wins easily:bang:

don't like seeing on the other of this one, but one of us wins our biggest play of the year so far...gl!
            With all due respect, you always think GT is the better team and correct play. Especially early in the year. :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
              gl cuse , couple things, i may end up on west mich myself. they havent won in calihan the last 8 times out i beleive and they have davidson on deck, however i think theyh will be motivated to finally beat the titans. you said the one man circus, are you referring to cotton? because he not on the team anymore, playing amazing defense is the only way they can beat teams that can score.

also, the court is neautral but it is in missouri, so should be like a missouri home game i would think

gl with the irish :thumbs:
              Yea - Fixed that. Playing the game based one experience really. Detroit is not very good, and even worse now with Cotton's departure. I aslo could care less about them not winning there the last 8 times. At most, the current WMU guys have played their 1 of those 8 times so those types of stats mean nothing to me in college sports.

As for Mizzou, I'm turning on them and might end up buying it back and playing them. Prob should be a no play.

LSU is the worst ******* basketball team I've ever seen and I played them so this looks like a bad day for me.

Comment

Well, that was a new one fellas... I just lost LSU cause Coach Sutton called timeout when Okie State didn't have the ball and the stupid ******* referee granted him the timeout and then the other ref,who knew the guy who made the call was wrong, didn't have the stones to overturn it.

Way to not have a sack Ed Hightower!!! :puke:

NO COACH IN ANY SPORT SHOULD BE ABLE TO CALL TIME-OUT. EVER. LET THE PLAYERS PLAY AND DETERMINE THE GAME. THIS IS A BOGUS EXAMPLE AND ALL THE FOOTBALL NONSENSE WITH FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS SUCKS ASS TOO

:puke:

Comment

What a joke, I see how this night is going to go. Notre Dame leads the entire game and then Georgia Tech (Causey and Clinch) make their last 6 3 point attempts so they end up shooting 10-17 from distance, and Tech wins outright.

Comment

Officially on TILT for first time all season

after those two debacles...

1 UNIT
                    Missouri (+1.5)
                    Winthrop (+3)
                    Baylor/Winthrop OVER 141.5

Comment

Princeton is bad.... I think I'm taking Duke 2ndh no matter what the line is. IMO they win by 35+ after watching the 1sth....
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                        Princeton is bad.... I think I'm taking Duke 2ndh no matter what the line is. IMO they win by 35+ after watching the 1sth....
                        I'm not really sure how they even scored 31 points???? Duke will let off the gas and not cover somehow, that's how my day has gone.

Kinda pissed at myself, I let the "board" talk me into Missouri when I liked Michigan State.

A day to forget it seems, oh well...

Comment

Working...
                        X