X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday

ATS: 13-4-1 +8.15 u
    teasers/money line parlays: 0-3 -4.05 u

divided the record as teasers/money line parlays have been a thorn in my side but i will still take some shots with them.

i cant get the overnight lines on my site, but here is what i will be on for tuesday

cal santa barbara vs san fran dons= line is cal sb-8 right now, i'll lay up to 10 comfortably as i tihkn they blow out the dons at home. cal sb should be pretty good again this year and i have a hard time not seeing the dons taking their share of lumps this year.

austin peay at utah state= line is ap+3 right now but i doubt i get that line. i think austin peay wins this game here, they didnt lose any starters and at 1-1, loss coming to vandy, i think they beat the aggies here. utah state has not looked good thus far and returns home after getting beat down a couple times onthe road by cal poly slo and cal irvine, they dont seem to be on top of their game yet so they look like a solid fade to me. will be on this for 2 units
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-20-2007, 12:46 AM. Reason: spell

1 unit

UCSB-8 vs san fran= looking for the double digit victory, i dont see the dons hanging around all game here

waiting on austin peay ml or line to go back to 3

Comment

2 units

AUSTIN PEAY +120 at utah state

imo utah state is the not the team to take advantage of AP's weakness which is lack of size, if ap can at least just slow down carroll they win, AP is the more balanced and experienced team

Comment

terrible night both austin peay and barbara come up short. 0-2 -3 units, need a bounce back 2marro

Comment

Working...
        X