• ***UDoggie's Tuesday NCAAB***

NCAAB 37-29-1 +16.06 units

Small profit yesterday going 6-5

Oregon-5

Iowa st pk

SE Missouri st-1

2 units each

GLTA :thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 11-20-2007, 10:36 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Oregon -125 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Oregon -125 2ndh

2 units
      UD- Why isn't Taylor playing? I don't ESPNU so can't watch it. Good to see you like them in the 2H though considering they were down 6 with 10 seconds to play in the !H so I guess they aren't playing poorly.

Comment

Taylor's out because of a sprained shoulder... Porter's looking good though, IMo they win 5+. Also looking at the 2ndh over in Mich st/UCLA. The Bruins shot horribly 1sth, tough to imagine that happening 2ndh.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Taylor's out because of a sprained shoulder... Porter's looking good though, IMo they win 5+. Also looking at the 2ndh over in Mich st/UCLA. The Bruins shot horribly 1sth, tough to imagine that happening 2ndh.
          Man, I really need to find an NCAA injury page that's reliable. I would never on Earth have played that game knowing their best player (IMHO) is out. I was skeptical about it to begin with, but would never been crossed off immediately had I known Taylor was injured. Bad job by me (As usual) with this injury ****. Third time already this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Man, I really need to find an NCAA injury page that's reliable. I would never on Earth have played that game knowing their best player (IMHO) is out. I was skeptical about it to begin with, but would never been crossed off immediately had I known Taylor was injured. Bad job by me (As usual) with this injury ****. Third time already this year.
            Taylor didn't play their last game vs. portland either, that's how I knew. Still thought they would win, but it'stoast Injury reports are unrelable in hoops. The NBA injury report is a complete & utter disgrace! Just the other day, 3 players who weren't even mentioned on the injury report didn't play because of injuries, & another 2 played that were listed as out....

Comment

Working...
            X