• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nittany Tuesday

Start with this for now:

Iona +17

Utah State -2

1 unit

And I have a job for you Cuse, if you see me playing another total in college basketball, call me a ******* idiot and ridicule me until I stop.
    Last edited by NittanyLions94; 11-20-2007, 11:48 AM.

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
    And I have a job for you Cuse, if you see me playing another total in college basketball, call me a ******* idiot and ridicule me until I stop.
    Not at all a problem, Nitts! :party:

What a horrible day for me yesterday. Listened to the "board" on Missouri and Winthrop losers when I liked Baylor and Michigan State. Duke turns a cover into a push. Western Michigan turns a win into a loss. LSU loses because apparently Coach Sutton is the only coach in the land who can call time-outs when his team doesn't have the ball and there's only 30 seconds left in the game.

What are you Harry Potter, can you take that hex off please now??? :dunno:

(does he even do that kind of stuff, I've never read or seen a minute of anything that is Harry Potter)

Comment

LMAO, all I know is that Dumbledore is now gay(whoever the hell Dumbledore is). And the hex is off as of tonight. I wouldn't want you losin all your cash over Thanksgiving :beerbang:

Having trouble coming up with much else, but I do think Utah State may be the best play on the board tonight. That team is underrated.

Comment

Alright, a couple more and this should be it:

SE Mizz St -1(Evansville is downright awful)

Loyola Md. +8(Chance at a SU win here)

NC Wilmington +22
        (Best player in the CAA should keep them in this one)

Illinois +7(Illinois was pretty impressive last night)

1 unit

Side note: SE Mizz St. and NC Wilmington are partial tails of Cuse. I liked them before his post but not enough to wager on them until he threw up his picks, so not full credit here if they win.(Not that anyone would be tailing my picks anyway, just throwing out the credit)
        Last edited by NittanyLions94; 11-20-2007, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          Side note: SE Mizz St. and NC Wilmington are partial tails of Cuse.
          Oh boy... Any time anyone has ever said that... :flush:

Tell me afterwards from now on so at least I can think the play has a shot at tipoff, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Oh boy... Any time anyone has ever said that... :flush:

Tell me afterwards from now on so at least I can think the play has a shot at tipoff, haha...
            I'm trying to reverse the hex since last time I did this it won :beerbang:

Comment

GL :thumbs:
              **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Working...
              X