Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Coming off a 6-2 day after a brutal day on Monday. Got the tease thing back to even(ish) and going to really limit them is the plan. Really looking forward to Syracuse vs Ohio State tonight to see how both teams perform with overhauled rosters. Going to have find the TV at the bar that has it on and situate myself correctly, haha.. Lean is to OSU in high scoring game even though Syracuse always plays well at MSG.

Probably not going to be around tomorrow so would like to wish all guys a very Happy Thanksgiving and be safe! Drink plenty of beers, watch plenty of football, eat plenty of turkey, drink plenty more beers, and make sure the lady drives home... :thumbs:

Sides: 26-23-2 (+0.6 units)
    Totals: 1-3 (-2.3 units)
    Teases: 4-3 (+0.8 units)
    YTD: 31-29-2 (-0.9 units)

1 UNIT
    Rhode Island (+3)
    Georgetown (-21.5)
    Texas A@M (-4.5)
    Louisville (-3.5)
    Marquette (+5)

:thumbs:

Might play a couple totals when they are posted by my guy. I think there will be a lot of points in the OSU/Cuse game, and also think the Duke/Marquette game could be in the high 70's since they both play pressure defense and could get lots of easy baskets off turnovers. Duke achilles heel has long been stopping quick, perimeter players and Marquette is loaded in that area and exploited it last year in that classic game in the CBE Classic in Mizzou.

I believe that I heard curry was playing and was going to wait for surgery until after this year. I don't know how affective he can be, but they might have a shot even without him.....so to answer your questions, I dont have an answer

GL have a great holiday
    Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

GL Cuse! Agree on all but Marquette- they are terrible IMO.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        GL Cuse! Agree on all but Marquette- they are terrible IMO.
        Wow really? "Terrible"? I thought they played a fantastic 40 minutes last night. They suffocate you on the perimeter defensively and their constant ability to drive into the lane and kick for 3's has long been Duke's problem defensively. Barro looked like an NBA stud last night and has really improved, and they are one of the toughest teams in the country and well coached by Crean. I'm not really sure where anyone can say Duke has a decided advantage?

That being said, I think Dominic James is one of the most overrated players in the nation.

Comment

While I agree that they looked good last night, I think it has partly to do with how badly OK st. has been on the road. I watched the game vs. Chaminade, & though they won by 11, they lead by 4 basically the whole game. Chaminade. I could be wrong about them, but they are a fade or no play from me until further notice. JMO :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL to ya Cuse and have fun watching a very weak OSU team, especially on the inside....:thumbs: :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Davidson star Stephen Curry has a torn ligament in his left wrist that needs surgery, but the sophomore plans to play through the injury for the remainder of the season, his father said.

Dell Curry told the Observer that Stephen Curry would be sidelined for two months if he decided to have the surgery now.

"I think when he realized that it was a two-month thing, that option went out the window," Dell Curry said.

Stephen Curry, an All-America candidate, led Davidson to a 29-5 record last season and set a national record for 3-pointers by a freshman. He averaged 21.5 points , and is averaging almost 26 points in his team's first two games this season.

Davidson coach Bob McKillop could not be reached Friday for this story.

Stephen Curry has said he initially injured the wrist last month after a weightlifting accident. He wore a wrap around his wrist the first two games this season.

Dell Curry said his family considered having the surgery now, but decided after Wednesday's game with North Carolina to wait until the end of the season.

"We wanted to see how it would react after Wednesday's game," Dell Curry said.

"It won't get worse if he keeps playing with it, it is just a matter of playing with the pain."

Dell Curry said he was not sure if the ligament had a partial or complete tear. Curry said his son could have put the wrist in a soft cast for a month, but said that would not have guaranteed it would heal.

Stephen Curry has said the pain in the wrist varies from day to day, but is worse the day after games.

He displayed limited use of his left hand in the team's first exhibition and regular season game, but made a left-handed layup against North Carolina Wednesday night and scored 24 points in the 72-68 loss.

"He has to learn to play with it," Dell Curry said. "It is going to be sore."
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

Gl Cuse!

Comment

cusefannnnnnnnn onnnnnnnnnnn patrolllllllll....keeping posting forums grammatically safe for kids of all age......:thumbs:

I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Now that's some BLING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        :beerbang:

GL tonight Cuse!
                        ...toke on...

Comment

thnx rah!

looks like i'm alternating very good days with very bad days? URI misses the cover by one point, and can someone explain to me how the **** Georgetown, with all that incredible size, has only shot 6 free throws in 30+ minutes against Ball State????

:dunno:

Texas A&M will win but ain't gonna cover because they were 6-16 from the free throw line last I saw. DeAndre Jordan is a no skilled 7'0'' dunker and worthless because all you have to do is foul him every time he gets close (which I can't believe Washington has figured out yet).

Comment

What the hell happened to your boys tonight :puke:

Comment

Working...
                            X