X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

ats: 18-8-1 +8.35
    money line parlays/teasers: 0-4 -5.05 u lol :bang:

got a banger for today, one of the more solid plays i've seen all year in college bball.
    i'm in no hurry to put it in and will likely post it around 5ish

MONTANA+1 vs airforce= that is the line as of now and i like montana to take it to them. air force is 5-0 but has not played anyone yet. they are expected to take a step back this year and to me it showed a little when radford took them to OT at home a week or so ago. Montana is a solid team that played wash st tough last night and lost to gonzaga. imo the public on air force is due to air force's recent success in previous years and most people dont realize that montana is a tough team. i'm looking for a potential double digit montana victory here and may load up 5 units worth here

i like a few other games like tennessee, virginia, temple, indiana but since i love montana so much here i may jsut leave it at that, be back in a few hours :thumbs:

3 units

MONTANA pk vs air force

waited till right b4 tip hoping to get +2 and it went from 1.5 to a pick, doesnt really make a difference tho,

gl:thumbs:

Comment

montana almost blew 17 point halftime lead but at least held on :beerbang:

Comment

1 unit

WYOMING+6 at wichita state= the public is pounding the shockers which i just dont get. wyo has the guard play with jones and ewing to stay in this one if not win, only 1 unit becuase wyo is shakey on the road but i think they will make this a game

gl :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X