Please keep your records

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please keep your records

I think with a new site it would be great if everyone would keep records. If you have a previous record you would like to carryover from the old site that is fine or if you want to start from scratch that is cool too.

I second this.

If you really thnk about it... If your posting picks but never a record nobody is gonna know if your hot/cold good/bad etc.

Thats not to say you have to do this. But you will have quite a bit more of a following if you do!

Comment

I agree

Thanks guys

Comment

Yah I'm going to start doing this.
        Year to Date At Predictem on NCAA BBALL:
        23-12-2

Comment

its there a way to keep your records and update them at the end of your thread everyday?

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner Dunkelweizen View Post
            its there a way to keep your records and update them at the end of your thread everyday?
            Yup, add it up yourself. :thumbs:

Comment

you can put them in your signature.
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

thanks wsox for the answer and thanks cusfan for the smart @ss answer..

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Haha, sorry it's a habit... I need help.

Comment

:laughing:

Comment

Appreciate the help

Thanks to all for the help on setting up new account etc, know you have better stuff to do than help a degenerate :beer2: .... Anyways, thanks and will post my record in signature now I know how, GL to all!

Have a good one,
                      Bbaked
                      NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                      NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Something I always wanted to say but never have is that it would be better to update your record and recap in your new thread. This keeps yesterdays threads from knocking down new threads. The page is not as long as ** so we really really need to focus on not bringing old threads to the top. Thank you and have a lovely day
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

Yomonte,

New to this site & really enjoy it, but a little confused on what you are asking..... Are you saying, when we post our plays for say today, we should recap yesterday's plays instead of replying to the old thread? If so, that makes sense & will start to do that, thanks for the help
                          NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
                          NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

not enough people are keeping records, lets go boys...:sm:

Comment

You can use 'Notepad' in Windows on your computer to create your new post for the next day including adding up your W & L as well as a newly updated play record and then copy and paste it into your new thread. After copying it in you may use the functions on the top of this window like bold or underline or italics or colors before you hit the submit button

"The measure of success of a sports handicapper is not his percentage of winning bets, but the relative amount of profit he made over any given period of time."
                              Last edited by Meestermike; 03-24-2007, 11:50 PM.
                              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X