• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday

ats: 19-11-1 +8.05 u

ml parlays/teasers: 0-4 -5.05 u

pissed away 2 units last night on crappy teams

2 units

DAVIDSON-3 (-120) at appy st= have avoided buying points this year but wanted the clean 3 and i figure by tip off this will look like great value as i would imagine the line will jump. davidson hasnt been great yet but i stil lthink they are the better team. curry is the best player on the court. with duke on deck this sets up as a dangerous game for davidson but i dont think they will overlook appy. a loss would leave them in danger of a 2-4 start so i expect a focused effort here from the cats. if they lose this game and lose to duke i'll likely go large on them at charlotte. :beerbang:

1 unit

TEMPLE+5 at akron= I don't think this akron team is that great this year and temple has looked solid thus far, potential outright win for the owls imo

gl :thumbs:

Beholdah.....GL tonight bro....I love the Owls too and think they win this one outright! They definitely have better guards!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe,
      wow cashing out my superbook account and switching to betus.com was a great choice for me. now i can get overnight lines and it is immediately paying dividends, davidson is at -6.5 and i got -3(-120) last night. over the course of the year i figure this will help me get the best possible lines. :thumbs:

Comment

0.75 u

appy st+7.5

betus had this line, takin a middle shot here

Comment

2-1 +2.175 u, loss being the middle opportunity, shouldnt have done that

if devine is back for UCSB 2marrow and the line is reasonable i like them at home vs unlv

Comment

Nice job B! :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X