NCAACBB Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Tuesday

Elon -2 -120...............small number for the home team in the conference opener.

Want to track the SCRF system from day 1 this year and i will be playing it. Would be satisfied with anything over about 58% from that system (hit about 62% last year over the last 2/3 of conference season. I didn't play it before that)

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl this year flyers :thumbs:

Comment

GL FF! You applied it to conference and non-conference games last year, correct?

Comment

Bout time you made your way into this forum. Will you solely be playing the system, or are you gonna put any work into this?

GL :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL FF, nice to see you in the cbb forum again. Good luck this year!
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

beholdah, cuse, udog, wsox- THX!.....here's to a great season for everyone!

wsox- if Mizzou loses to Oklahoma i will start talking to you again....lmao.....actually if OSU somehow sneaks into the NC, i have heard ILL to the RoseBowl. I honestly hope OSU goes to the Rose Bowl because i am old school and i could give a **** about another mythical NC...would rather have the bucks 1/2 hour away for a week and be able to have a great time and not travel this year.

cuse- i have to dig out the specifics but it entails about 10 ****ty conferences in head to head conference matchups only and involves road favorites of -1 to about -6 at most.

udog- i will cap CBB. I tend to do much much better in conference play so i usually don't play anything but conference games. I take the week between xmas and new years off every year and that is usually when i start playing daily. I am only playing this one because i liked the matchup and it is a conference game. But i will play every SCRF play this year. Has been good the last couple years.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Nice to see ya in here Flyer.......how about them Basket Bucks playing against VMI in St. John Arena the other night....they wanted the fans to be loud and close since OSU is on break and they were expecting a small crowd which was the case....and they blowout the Keydets......Like Elon too....GL:thumbs:

O - H
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL FF, I will be looking forward to the SCRF system this year. And I wanted to tail ya on that but she moved to -4 already :bang:

Comment

Give 'em hell, FF!
                  :thumbs:
                  GL!
                  ...toke on...

Comment

JoeP, Nitts, Rahstahhhhsss- THX!...

nitts i would play it up to -9 1/2......:laughing:

I-O

1-0....nice start to the season, though, Elon sure played a ****ty 1H......

GL to everyone!

Comment

:thx:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

"SCRF system hit about 66% last year. It was the MVC home system that bit the dust. SCRF was a good system if you played EVERY one of them. Problem is people were picking and choosing their spots. Can't do it that way. It's like when people tail. I can have 5 plays up and someone will say "tailing you on such and such a game". How do they know which one of the 5 is going to win.... . You have to bet the SCRF across the board. It has a sound foundation to it. Basically they are sucker lines on road teams of -1/2 to about -6 and they flame out at an incredible rate. Usually they are sucker lines set by Vegas and the public jumps all over them thinking...man i can get team XXX tonight at -2.....wow....and then flameout city...."FF

The following is a listing of SCRF system conferences:

Big West
                        MAAC
                        Sun Belt
                        Horizon
                        Colonial
                        Southern
                        Ohio Valley
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                        X