Colorado -3.5

1 unit

UCSB -4

Virginia -14.5

1 unit each

Comment

BUFFALO....:thumbs:

GL tonight Nittany!:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL tonight Nitts! :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight nitt!
          :gulp:
          ...toke on...

Comment

GL Nitt :beerbang:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Thanks guys, I might be the best fade on the internet right now :puke:

I guess a good thing is that I started out worse last year(minus around 20 units) and still ended up making over 20 units so hopefully it'll turn around :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                Thanks guys, I might be the best fade on the internet right now :puke:

I guess a good thing is that I started out worse last year(minus around 20 units) and still ended up making over 20 units so hopefully it'll turn around :bang:
                just my 2 cents...but i think it is very difficult to cap a lot of these games. (a) you haven't seen most of them play very much, and (b) a lot of these games are really really random matchups. I have never done well in the NC season. I find conference play much easier, especially in (a) some of the conferences dominated by home teams and (b) the smaller conferences like the Southern (elon), MAC, WAC, Colonial....etc.....unless i see a conference game i like or an SCRF play, i don't play anything until after Xmas usually. But that is just me.....but i have had 2 good seasons in a row doing that so no reason to change for me. I just think with 300 D-1 college hoops teams, it is just too difficult to have a handle on it enough to be betting on teams without seeing them a few times. I guess i have never been one that needs action or needs to play something, so that isn't a problem with me.

But hang in there and do as you are comfortable with......:thumbs:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X