Harmonious NCAA Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Tues

Traditionally a bad day for me for some reason unbeknownst to anyone. Trying to bust the personal Tuesday demons. Only two early ones, and might be the only two all night as I don't especially like this card. Good luck tonight everyone!

Sides: 37-30-2 (+3.9 units)
    Totals: 1-3 (-2.3 units)
    Teases: 4-3 (+0.8 units)
    YTD: 42-36-2 (+2.4 units)

1 UNIT
    Georgia Tech (+10). Both these teams can score, and the total looks tantalizing to take OVER the 153.5, but I'm backing the Jackets tonight. I just think with two teams that have played any quality defense all season long, that this is a few too many points. Tech has some good size too, and Morrow is hitting his 3's and they don't turn it over too much (which is a problem), they can be a handful.

Florida State (-7.5). IMHO the only thing holding this back from being a woodshed molestation is a hangover from the dismantling of Florida. I played Minny at Ames against ISU awhile back, but only cause ISU is so horrible, not because Minny is good. Minny doesn't have the athletes to compete with FSU's cavalcade of wing players and I think they could get run right out of the building in this one if FSU, a tradition powerhouse home team, comes to play.

:thumbs:

Get 'em tonight Orange Crush....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL tonight cuse, Im ridin tech as well.

Comment

Ehh, no hex but opposites....:beer2:

Comment

Good luck, Cuse. Will be interesting to see how IU bounces back from the ass whuppin' my Muskies gave them on Saturday night. IU seemed pretty 2 dimensional against X. Gordon and White...when both got into foul trouble IU was in deep ****.

BTW, I'm patiently awaiting your reply in the Mayorga thread...:laughing:
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
            BTW, I'm patiently awaiting your reply in the Mayorga thread...:laughing:
            Sorry to disappoint Nigel, but I won't be responding. One, I don't want to get in trouble fighting with someone such as he, and two, it's not worth my time. I made my point well enough I thought.

Tech is only down four but I'm not feeling good about it. FSU is sleepwalking, but still winning so we shall see. Damn Tuesdays!!!

Comment

Yeah, I kind of figured you were letting it go...some things aren't worthy of a reply. But when I perused that post and saw the reply, I thought, "oh, man...the ****'s gonna hit the fan now!" LOL!

GL!
              "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

not happening nigel, not worht it haha

Adding a tease in

1 UNIT
                Duke (-1.5)/Clemson (-3)/Nuggets (-2)

:thumbs:

Comment

GL Cuse!
                  :beer2:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

Two straight games went almost exactly as I thought then stupid tease will lose. I'm done with them. Not gonna post them, not gonna play them. Clemson should win, but the Nuggets are 6-1 and home and getting pasted by the ******* Pacers. Now I know why I never bet NBA.

Comment

Working...
                    X