X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

just locked in 2 early

1.5 units each

FORDHAM-3.5 at manhatten= backing the senior laden squad in a winnable road game here. i honestly think they may win going away. manhatten isnt very good imo and fordham is a great defensive team.

UNC-3 at ohio state= tough road game for unc coming off the tournament win. it would be understandle to come out a bit flat here but at this price i'm backing the better team.
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-27-2007, 11:34 PM.

BOL to ya Beholdah....love those two plays as well!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Just keep an eye on UNC without Tywon Lawson. I think they are definitely the better team but that number makes me a little nervous. If Ohio St. can slow the game down it could get interesting.

Comment

betus is crazy with their lines, they have unc-8 now and and its unc-5.5 in most other places. makes me tempted to go for a middle but i tried that in davidson game the other day and it was a waste of money, betus really jacks up the lines on public faves.

Comment

Can't really hurt to try a middle if you got it at 3.5 or so, that's a ton of points and if you think it'll be close then it's solid IMO. You'd basically be risking .10 to win 2 units(though I'm sure you know the idea of a middle).

Comment

2-0 +3u

riding a nice little hot streak right now however im not a fan of the thursday card, only game on my radar is south bama at vandy, i dont see this being an easy win for vandy at all, line is 12 now im going to see if it goes up, the jaguars have some talented players and i dont think they're real overmatched here

Comment

:beerbang:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

nice job....don't force something Thursday....:thumbs:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                X