Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Plus 2

BYU Plus 2

Lost a half-point and still confident about that one.
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

BYU Plus 2
    “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

I like how you just give 1 solid pick here or there like I try to do for nba. I don't follow college ball much at all, nba is so much better... I am going with you on this since you are confident, seems like BYU is a common pick by most. Wanted to take MSU but I see half the people on here say MSU and others say Marquette not even going to touch that game. Good Suns game my friend, glad you won your big bet. Only do a bet here and there on this NCAA crap, I dont want to lose a lot of money on teams that I dont even watch, better off waiting for NBA. Hopefully BYU takes this **** down and we dont need the 2 points. You have the line at 2.5 2 or 1.5???

Comment

Working...
      X