Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Humpday NCAAB***

NCAAB 52-41 +21.68 units

Squeeked out a profit yesterday to make it 4 straight days of profit. Although I have already played moneylines & added them to my record, I'm going to track them seperately from here on out, like I do in CFBL. As always with ML plays, I don't focus on the percentage, but rather on turning a profit. Starting small on those today, which brings a larger card for me....finally a day where some dogs stand out....

ODU+7.5-105

Illinois Chicago+4.5-101

St. Louis+5-101

N.C. St. +9-101

Missouri+4.5+100

James madison+119

SE Missouri St. +3-102

Penn State-2

Richmond-3-120

2 units each

Detroit+142

Ill Chi+187

St. Louis+195

Missouri+187

SE Miss St+145

half unit each

IMO UNC wins, but the lines too high now. I'll be on the Cuse over as soon as it comes out @ 5Dimes. GLTA
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL today Udog....I agree on UNC winning.....Do you think I should lay the juice and buy it down (-4 1/2 -170 @betus) or go ML (-240) ?...I am not sure where the better value lay's ,but I know where the better team lay's:thumbs: .....Thx

Comment

I'm not a fan of buying that much juice... personally I would parlay it to the Pistons, but I have enough on my plate today. GL whatever you decide :thumbs:

Comment

GL UD, I looked at JMU last night and really thought they were going to be -3 or thereabouts today. GL :thumbs:

Comment

BOL to ya UDoggie....I love the SEMizzou and JMU plays too and had them on my short list but they didn't make my final card!:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

you know you are a degenerate gambler when you're betting on SE mizz st. LOL. just joshing with ya. BOL to ya on your insanely huge card tonight.

Comment

GL Udogg! Cuse total should still go over the ridiculously high 167-168 I'm seeing. Cuse defense is an atrocity and UMass will run and gun all day if Cuse wants.

Comment

Sorry bout the ODU, Penn St and Richmond plays.

Opposites on STL/Kent though, so you certainly have a winner there :thumbs:

GL with the rest, lol

Comment

straight killin UD...nice job
                  Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

Thanks guys:thumbs:

Nitts- hope ya played em!

Daws- truth be told, it was more of a LaTech fade.

Cuse- damn straight. Played it, but wasn't around to post.

Stif- Good call on Kent, StL was a dead doggie for sure. Richmond with the weak win/no cover :bang:

4-3-1 straight +1.86, 4-2 Dog moneeylines +3.75 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      I'm not a fan of buying that much juice... personally I would parlay it to the Pistons, but I have enough on my plate today. GL whatever you decide :thumbs:
                      :thx:

Comment

Working...
                      X