Utah U -5 -104

Illinois Chicago +4½ -101

1 unit each

SE Missouri St +3 -102

James Madison +108

2 units each

GL
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

GL wsox, on a couple with ya :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL today WSox....had a few of those too but shortened my card. Was on SEMizzou and liked JMU also....but I am riding with ya in IllyChacago!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL WSOX :thumbs:

Comment

BOL today wsox! :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight sox. I was on the bubble with Northride and BC but am there with you on utah and I-C.

Comment

GL everyone.. It's nice to see that we think alike on some of them.. so I know I'm not completely crazy :laughing:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

wsox- GL!.....
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

adding a few more

Richmond -3½ -102

NC State +10 +100

NC State/Michigan State over 133½ -105

1 unit each

Saint Louis/Kent State over 125 -105
                  2 units

Go Illini! :thumbs:
                  Last edited by wsox08; 11-28-2007, 06:25 PM. Reason: adding a unit on the Kent OVER
                  Overall Records

Comment

7-3 (+4.93 units)

should have kept to just the original plays.. Lost by a 1/2 point w/ Richmond and needed 13 pts in 4 minutes in the Kent State game.. oh well, It was a good night in cbb, bad one in nba.
                    Overall Records

Comment

big10 got their ass handed to them, though. they are way down this year i think. honestly 11-5 may win that conference.......maybe 10-6 if nobody can win on the road.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        big10 got their ass handed to them, though. they are way down this year i think. honestly 11-5 may win that conference.......maybe 10-6 if nobody can win on the road.
                        The Big Ten sucks in the challenge. Hopefully some time they can win this stupid thing... Yeah the big ten doesn't look great this year with Indiana struggling w/ GT at home, Wisky getting destroyed at Duke. I like Michigan State though, but if Neitzel can't make big shots then they could be in trouble. Yes, definitely a down year..
                        Overall Records

Comment

nice night wsox, nc state messed me up too.

Comment

Working...
                          X