NCAAB wedz with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB wedz with flmmkrz

2 really good days in a row. after a really bad one game the day before the last 2. Hopefully the run doesnt stop at 2 days but im prolly due for a beat down from the betting gods for the last couple lol I'm a glutton for punishment tho so here it goes again. Huge card :beer2:

Saint Louis +6 @ -115 to win 1 unit

NC state + 10 @ -130 to win 1 unit

Miami-Ohio - 5.5 @ -110 to win 1 unit

Seton Hall - 7 @ -115 to win 1 unit

Illinois ml @ +119 x .5 unit

Mizzou ml @ +187 x .5 unit

Texas Tech - 8 @ -116 to win 1 unit

Bradley -3.5 @ -123 to win 1 unit

San Diego +8.5 @ -123 to win 1 unit

Va Tech + 2 @ -105 to win 1 unit

San Diego State -10 @ -125 to win 1 unit

Cal +4.5 @ -126 to win 1 unit
    Cal ml @ + 146 x .5 unit

Northern Arizona -6 @ -129 to win 1 unit

Utah - 4 @ -127 to win 1 unit

Portland State ml @ +105 x 1 unit

I buy quite a few points but I work out my numbers and I get a specific number to make a play at so I will buy to that point, if I find its not working I'll change it up but I thought I'd at least make a note cause I know someones gonna come in and say that buying points isnt going to make me money.

Also a teaser, 5 point 3 teamer @ +150 x 1 unit

Ill Chicago + 9.5 x Northeastern + 16.5 x Mizzou + 9.5

and for fun a parlay: Just for 20 bucks

Portland State ml x Cal ml x va tech ml x Bradley ml x Mizzou ml x Illinois ml x Seton hall ml x Saint Louis ml

pays 6450.20. One of these days I'll hit one of these lol

Comment

BOL to ya Filmer......:thumbs:
      Hate to say this....but me hopes you are 14-2 tonight as I am rooting for my team, Kent, and against you on the Bradley game!
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

adding a couple more. These were bubble plays for me but im playing everything else and saw a couple other posters on the same plays so my lean + their leans are enough for me to say what the hell lol.

CS northride + 8 @ -131 to win 1 unit

BC + 4 @ -122 to win 1 unit

GL

Comment

Best of luck today :thumbs:
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

flmrrz- GL!.....i haven't the foggiest on any of those but hope they hit....:thumbs:.....im back at it in pucks today....a nice spell off really helps me, at least.....GL!....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL flmm, I used to try those 5 bucks to win 3 grand type parlays and came within one game one time(nearly **** myself) before the Lakers blew it in a night cap. GL:thumbs:

Comment

useless ******* miami-ohio, big lead to start the game and couldnt buy a bucket to end the game. Game still looked like a winner with just a couple minutes left, those ones suck

Comment

Quite the day but it ended up on the positive

+3.13 units , 11-8

didn't count the fun parlay as the math with my units its more than I want to work thru right now lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X