Harmonious NCAA Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Weds

So long and farewell to the TEASES (for now, haha). I am REALLY REALLY going to try to not play them though it's taking all my strength tonight to not play one with Seton Hall/Georgetown/North Carolina. LOTS of games I like and cutting the card down is not working out for me so this is a lot, even for me. Good luck tonight fellas! Look at all the (-3) faves, wow... Too man yto elaborate on, if anyone wants some explanation I'd be happy to oblige.

Sides: 39-30-2 (+5.9 units)
    Totals: 1-3 (-2.3 units)
    YTD: 40-33-2 (+3.6 units)

1 UNIT
    Eastern Michigan (-3)
    Richmond (-3)
    Michigan (-3)
    Fordham (-3)
    Valparaiso (-3.5)
    Massachusetts (+7.5)
    NC State/Michigan State OVER 135
    Illinois/Maryland OVER 131
    Virginia Tech (+2)
    North Carolina (-5.5)

:thumbs:

GL Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

Let me apologize in advance

When Seton Hall goes down in flames tonight to a glorified high school Princeton squad.

1 UNIT TEASE
      Georgetown (-0.5)/Seton Hall(-1)/Texas Tech (-0.5)
      Georgetown (-0.5)/Seton Hall (-1)/North Carolina (+0.5)

Go ahead Nitts... slam me, haha...

Comment

cuse- GL!.....UNC/OSU has a chance at being a good game. If Koufous plays well inside they should be OK, if he doesn't they are going to get pasted. Diebler went 0-9 the other night again.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          cuse- GL!.....UNC/OSU has a chance at being a good game. If Koufous plays well inside they should be OK, if he doesn't they are going to get pasted. Diebler went 0-9 the other night again.....
          FF- I've seen Ohio State play 3 times (I think) and Diebler seems to me personally like he will be the kind of kid who struggles frosh year, gets a bit better sophomore year, and then becomes a lot better in his last two years. Drew Neitzel comes to mind as a comparison. Right now, Diebler seems like the kind of kid who dominated the game his whole life and now it has caught up with him, and passed him by in many cases. He just needs time to re-adjust and catch back up. Probably pressing too hard right now.

I think the game will be good too. I don't really give OSU much of a chance at winning outright because I don't think they can defend Hansbrough, Thompson, and the bigs from UNC. Koufos might be in for a rude awakening tonight, sort of like Texas A&M, where his lack of physicality really hinders him. I'm thinking something like 78-69 Tar Heels.

Lawson or no Lawson, I thikn the Heels win this one.

Comment

with you on fordham and unc cuse, lets get em :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              When Seton Hall goes down in flames tonight to a glorified high school Princeton squad.

1 UNIT TEASE
              Georgetown (-0.5)/Seton Hall(-1)/Texas Tech (-0.5)
              Georgetown (-0.5)/Seton Hall (-1)/North Carolina (+0.5)

Go ahead Nitts... slam me, haha...

There ya go TeaseFan, from "I'm not teasing anymore" to throwin 2 together in no time :laughing:

I actually have no idea how Seton Hall isn't a DD favorite in that one and I thought the line was somewhat fishy because the Hall can score big numbers and Princeton, well, hasn't broken 60 since we were in diapers.

Comment

Oh man, Jimmy V Week. I cannot watch that speech without crying. It gets me every single time. What an amazing speech. When he curses in Italian at the guy telling him to wrap it up is classic, and the speech is incredibly poignant, visionary, and touching.

Jimmy V Foundation does incredible things in the fight :thumbs:

Comment

Couldn't agree more with your thoughts on Jimmy V's speech.....thanks for the wishes.....nice hit on Umass
                  Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

Working...
                  X