NCAACBB Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Wednesday

DAY +7 -120.............just too many points here, IMO. This is a nice rivalry that is very important to both of these schools for not only bragging rights but area recruiting. They are separated by about :45 minutes and the games between these schools like Cincinnati, Dayton, XU and Miami are all very important. DAY has played pretty well this season with their only blemish being a 9 point loss to a good GMason team. The total is only about 121 in this game, and i expect a game in the high 50's/very very low 60's and 7 is a lot of points if that turns out to be the case. I do think MIA will find a way to win the game in the end, as they have played very well this season. But i would be shocked at a blowout. These are the kinds of games where you can kind of throw it all out the window as far as who has what. MIA-63 DAY-59

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

well here's hoping for a 6 pt win for miami so both of us can pull it out. GL.

Comment

GL FF! I like Miami at home with one of the most underrated coaches in the entire nation. Think buying that a bit might be huge for ya but also think it should be a close one, hence why I stayed away.

Comment

flmrrz- THX!...here's to MIA by 6...

Cuse- THX!.....i follow all these inner ohio games pretty closely, and they are usually good games. If i thought MIA would pull away offensively it might be different for me. But if the game is in the high 50's or so, 6 1/2 +1/2 -120 is a good play, IMO. I'm telling you, the higher the spread, the closer the game in a lot of these southern ohio battles. We'll see. Coles is a great coach and they definitely have talent, and they don't beat themselves. If this were another DAY caliber school, i would probably play MIA or lay off, but because it is an important rivalry and an important game i think for both teams as far as an at large bid down the road i like the points.

Comment

GL FF, I stared at this one for a long time looking for a reason to fade Miami(OH)(4-0 ATS) that have made me some money, but I couldn't come up with enough good reasons. But GL, and I think you have the right side.

Comment

GL today FF :thumbs:
            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

nitts, wsox- THX!....

great rally by DAY tonight......these Ohio games are always wars.....and nobody ever quits...i am actually impressed with DAY so far this season. That was saying a lot about them to grab that win on the road.

1-0 +2Units.....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Nice hit! That's as bas a loss as it can get for Coles and company. Geez...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  Nice hit! That's as bas a loss as it can get for Coles and company. Geez...
                  cuse- thx........i agree, but i think DAY deserves a lot of credit for hanging in there. they weathered the early storm down 20-4 and got it to about 8 with 10 to go and then anything can happen. I was surprised, though, MIA didn't hang on for the win. That is going to be a missed opportunity come selection sunday and really a great win for DAY on their resume. When you are only scoring about 59-60 points a game, you really don't deserve to be laying 6-7 points vs. an in-state close proximity rival in all honesty.

Comment

BUCKEYES!!!......huge 3 to end the half........

Comment

Diebler is DYING to get going 4-29 now, haha... geez. And he walked on the second of the back to back ones he made. I can see him being in the JJ Redick mold eventually (without the blinding hatred most people had for JJ).

Comment

Really Amazing....

to watch kid after kid on a nightly basis pass up good wide open 12-15 footers to drive the ball into 14 people in the lane and try and hit some piece of **** hanging shot. I don't know if these kids can't knock that shot down anymore or that is just the worthless traveling team influence on the game these days.

Comment

Nice hit on the Cryers last night....pretty stunning comeback. I'll give UD credit for making such a huge comeback at Millet last night...but Miami's free fall in the 2nd half was staggering. Miami was held scoreless for 11 minutes in the 2nd half last night...from the 14:47 mark to 3:18 left in the game. Miami held an 8 point lead with 1:05 remaining and lost in regulation, while Miami shot 4-8 from the free throw line in the final 40 seconds.

Wow...I agree though....great win for the Flyers. I honestly can't remember the last time they won a game on the road. Even after beating Coppin State, Kent State, Indiana and Oakland, Sean Miller is still pissed about XU losing to Miami with an 11 point halftime lead. XU fell apart in the 2nd half against Miami....Miami has now fallen apart in the second half of two of their last three games...against USC and Dayton.

I'm still completely convinced that in March, Coles and this Miami team will be very dangerous.
                          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                            Miami held an 8 point lead with 1:05 remaining and lost in regulation, while Miami shot 4-8 from the free throw line in the final 40 seconds.

yeah, but DAY had the lead cut to 1 with 3 to go, so it's not like it was totally out of left field. But i agree, MIA didn't close it out at all very well. I will be interested to see where DAY and X (i pull for both unless they are playing one another then i usually go for X) finish up the season in the A-10. DAY is such a traditionally woeful road team that it never helps them come tourney time. It's funny how MIA, DAY and X were all abused by Cincy (well maybe not X so much) in the last 15 years and now Cincy is the worst of the bunch by far, IMO. I just hope MIA season doesn't head south after a loss like that. But once again, you have to give DAY credit, as they didn't fold on the road for once.

Comment

Working...
                            X