• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

ats: 25-12-1= +14.7 units
    ml parlay/teasers: 0-4= -5.05 units

1 unit each

OHIO+6 at temple= ohio presents some tough matchups for temple with tillman and leon on the inside

SO BAMA+ at vandy= will edit in the line when i put the bet in, it's at 11.5 right now and would at least like to get the opening line of 12

gl guys :thumbs:
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 11-29-2007, 06:12 PM. Reason: wrote wrong line for ohio game

line held at 11.5, thought i'd be able to get at least 13 on this eventually... so the play is:

1 unit

SO BAMA+11.5

gl

Comment

overnight lines just came out, washington state-1.5 at baylor, should be a close game, i would be surprised if this number doesnt get bumped up. as soon as i can get the line at betus i'm going to lock in wash state at the low number, if i decide i dont like them in this spot i may be able to buy it back at baylor+4 or +5 and have the middle apportunity.

Comment

2-0 +2u

both teams lost real tough games, i was kicking myself for not putting something on so bama+600 but would have been tough loss to take. south alabama can play :thumbs:

Comment

i decided i'm not going to mess with the wazzou-baylor game, and i'm taking friday off. turning my focus to the saturday games, gl to everyone friday, :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X