Harmonious NCAA Thurs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Thurs

Small card tonight, kinda of nice to not have to sift through a ton of ****. No one will be watching these games except die-hards too with the Dallas/Green Bay game on. Everyone enjoy muting Bryant Gumbel tonight!!! Hahaha, good luck everyone!!!

Sides: 43-33-3 (+6.6 units)
    Totals: 2-4 (-2.4 units)
    Teases: 6-4 (+1.6 units)
    YTD: 51-41-3 (+5.8 units)

1 UNIT
    Appalachian State (-4.5). I haven't been on Appy State all season, but I think this line is a product of recent success for Wichita State. I don't think Appy State is even remotely close to how good they were last year, and I will mostly stay away from this conference and team all season long but I like the spot here. They should be ready to play after the Davidson defeat, and are at home.

Saint Joseph's (-1.5). Hawk Hill should be rocking tonight for this one. Just when you think the Zags couldn't come from anywhere further than Washington, alas, their last game was in Alaska. St Joe's is a perennially stout home court team and Gonzaga might be confused playing someone who actually plays defense. I think the Zags defensive lapses will lead to plenty of open 3's for a team that loves to shoot them and Ahmad Nivins and Rob Ferguson can hang with, if not outplay, Kuso and Pendergraft inside.

Oregon (-2.5). Bryce Taylor returned last game and the offense clicked for 110 points. Kansas State has some lazy players on defense, which is not good when you are playing against Taylor, Hairston, Leunen, and Porter. Oregon is not exactly the mid 90's Knicks on defense either, but I simply think the Ducks outscore Beasley and company tonight in the "other" Manhattan.

USC (-6). USC has shown the ability to play tough defense for Tim Floyd, and there is no doubting their offensive abilities with Mayo, Hackett, and Gibson. Oklahoma is offensively inept, though they do get after it on the defensive end so maybe they hold this one close, but I think USC at home wins by DD's.

:thumbs:

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

1 UNIT
    Appalachian State (-4.5). I haven't been on Appy State all season, but I think this line is a product of recent success for Wichita State. I don't think Appy State is even remotely close to how good they were last year, and I will mostly stay away from this conference and team all season long but I like the spot here. They should be ready to play after the Davidson defeat, and are at home.
    Same thoughts on that game. Those MVC teams aren't all that great once they leave home either.

GL tonight :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight Cuse
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL today Cuse :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Squareety Sqaure Sqaure

2-2 yesterday, stupid Appy State play.... Just one for tonight.

1 UNIT
          Washington State (-3). I'm not really sure at what aspect of the game Baylor would be better than WSU at, except that this game is in Waco. If this game is in Pullman, this is a DD spread. Low, Weaver, and Rochestie are shooting lights out from the perimeter (50% from 3), and Baynes, Cowgill, and Harmeling are better than anything Baylor has too offer up front. The Cougs also play a frustrating style on offense, are one of the best defensive teams in the country, and have been the best 2nd half team in the nation by my memory since the beginning of last season (which has to be attributed to Bennett). If this game is close at the half, it's over. And I don't expect it to not be close at halftime.

Comment

GL Cuse, too bad we're on the same side again and we all know how that turns out :beer2:

Comment

Call me selfish, but i love your last sentence (on first half)!!!!!!!:thumbs:

Gl bro......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

thnx boys

Let's get this Wazzou. My buddy graduated from there, undergrad and grad, and now works nearby and loves Bennett. He's raying they can find a way to keep him there with all this success. They go 7-8 deep comfortably and anyone can go off for 18-20 a game and the team doesn't care who it is. Great attribute of a team if you ask me.

Comment

Just so people don't think I'm on crack, Wazzou has outscored their opponents 255-153 this season in 6 games.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Just so people don't think I'm on crack, Wazzou has outscored their opponents 255-153 this season in 6 games.

That wasn't the reason we all thought you were on crack....

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                      That wasn't the reason we all thought you were on crack....
                      Haha - Was it the white stuff on my face?

Wazzou ROUTES Baylor in the 2H and gets the push. :bang:

Comment

Working...
                      X