• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

ats: 27-12-1= +16.7 units
    ml parlays/teasers: 0-4= -5.05 units :bang:

locked in an overnight line

1.5 units

WESTERN KENTUCKY-6.5 at northern arizona=western kentucky is the superior team here. they are a veteran club with an nba caliber talent in Lee, i dont expect the NAU crowd to be a factor at all, i expect western kentucky to fight thru any potential early adversity and pull away to a 15+ point victory. the factors working against the hilltoppers are the travel and the altitude, however the talent disparity i expect to play out in this spot. i do not see them losing this game so if they win by less than the number so be it. would love that 15 point victory tho

as you can see above my ml parlays/teasers have been awful so far and i dont want to do anymore, however i may have one in the works 2marrow, i;m going to narrow these down:

western kentucky over nau= reasoning above
    uab over cincy= dont see cincy winning a tough road game
    st mary's over seton hall= seton hall takes their first loss imo, revenge game for the gaels
    butler over ohio state=like butler at home, maybe minus the points
    byu over portland= if i do an 8 point teaser or something like that
    unc over kentucky= think they win but not sure i wanna ride them again w/out lawson(if he doesnt play)

going to choose between those games

the other team i will be on is wyoming, i have actually lost with wyoming on the road twice this year and they are a shakey road team. however, i still feel that their guard play can give them a shot in any game where they arent overmatched, and akron does not overmatch them imo. ewing and jones are a great tandem. akron, at least at this point in the season, is not as good as last year and is not a blowout team, i dont think theyt have the scoring to put teams away right now, travis and joyce were big losses. the line to me is inflated and i am going to fade the zips in this spot, line is 9 now and will hold out and see if i can get more value, considering a small ml play however i may just make this a 1 unit play with the points as it's hard to justify a big play on wyoming on the highway, i expect a close game tho.

gl guys :thumbs:

the hilltoppers didnt show up for the game.

passed on ml parlay

1 unit

WYOMING+11 at akron

Comment

weak saturday 0-2 -2.75 u, learned my lesson on wyoming tho, they are crappy, gonna get back on track 2marrow.

Comment

Working...
      X