Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Saturday

YTD: 25-27 +0.4 units

Will probably have a bunch of plays today because i plan on spending most of the day watching hoops and foots... anyhow, for starters:

Creighton -2
    Probably a square play here, but i watch Mason beat the living hell out of drexel the other night, so I cant help but fade them against a good creighton team.

Fairfield +27
    I love the Hoyas, but I have to fade them in this spot... for several reasons... 1) They don't blow teams out very often 2) They rarely bring their A game against overmatched opponents and 3) GTown's offensive style is to hold the ball for 30-35 seconds every possession, which really shortens the game. 27 points is huge... Gtown wins 65-50 or something like that.

Kentucky +7
    I have yet to see Kentucky play this year, so this is a bit risky considering they lost to G-webb. But, I HAVE seen UNC play (against Davidson and Ohio St). UNC looks to be a good team, as we all know, but they hardly look like world beaters, especially with Ty Lawson out. They have been on the road for a bunch of game now, and I think it may finally take its toll.

All 3 for 2 units
    Last edited by Skinsfan; 12-01-2007, 09:26 AM.

GL today Skins :thumbs:

Hard to go against Mason this year, as they are playing outstanding ball these days. I watched that undressing of Drexel too, and was thoroughly impressed.

Comment

2-1 +1.8 so far

3 more all for 1 unit

Ohio St +6.5
      Seton Hall +10
      Duquesne PK

Comment

Working...
      X