New month....new start!

TOWSON STATE -1 @ Delaware
    MISERY STATE +10 @ Arkansas

OVEN MITT YTD: 6 - 1
    He's on a 5-0 win streak!

"Definitely"
    WISCONSIN -23 vs. Wofford

BOL to everyone!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL in December Joe, I really like Wisconsin as well........was leaning to Arkansas but don't know if I'll go against you.......:thumbs:
    Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

I like Wisconsin as well..

Although as a Univ. of Arkansas grad, I have to go homer pick here. Arkansas just defeated Missouri last week (which is a huge rivalry). Mike Anderson, Mizzou head coach, was an assistant at Arkansas and last year beat the snot out of the Razorbacks by 20+. With another win over Oral Roberts Saturday, Arkansas fans are fired up again under the new leadership of John Pelphry, and Bud Walton Arena should be loud.

Usually when I post I fail miserably :bang: , but I say Arkansas wins by a longshot.

Comment

Crowd was barely into the game at Bud Walton on Saturday for ORU. See the same tonight - taking the points.

Comment

GL tonight Joepa.....I like Towson St.:thumbs:

Comment

gl joe :thumbs:

Comment

UPDATED YTD: 13 - 20 - 1
              UNITS: -10.00
              12/3: 0 - 2

Ol' Joe is being put out to pasture and until further notice his threads will now be known as Oven Mitt's Picks! :bang:

OVEN MITT YTD: 7 - 1
              12/3: 1 - 0

He's a freaking 6 - 0 win streak and as been said before is "En Fuego"!:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X