• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wednesday

ats: 28-14-2 +15 units
    ml parlays/teasers: 0-4 -5.05 u

1.5 units

DAVIDSON-6 at charlotte= with a few days to get over the duke game i look for curry and co. to take care of business in charlotte. charlotte has some athleticism and goldwire but davidson is the much better team and i'm looking for a 12 point win. at 3-3 overall and with charlotte beating wake the other day i think davidson will come in focused here, been waiting for this game for awhile now but had hoped i could get a slightly lower line

1 unit

WESTERN KENTUCKY-5 vs nebraska= i lost on the hilltoppers in their last game vs the ****ty north zona team but they had a terrible shooting night and courtney lee had a very off night, i dont see that happening again here, nebraska on the road is suspect imo, i look for the hilltoppers to get back on track at home

eyeing 3 other sunbelt teams actually, so bama, murray st and north texas

and creighton looks like they're catching a few too many points on the road at xavier

GL Beholdah....really like the Davidson play and the Jays with the points too! GL:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL, tonight beholdah!

My thoughts on the X/Creighton game: 10-11 points does seem awfully high at first glance. Xavier has been pummelling people since their 2nd half collapse at Miami (OH). The guys on the team really seem to have found their role. Burrell has played great defense lately (which is a complete role change for him) as evidenced by his great defensive effort against Eric Gordon. Josh Duncan was called out by Miller for being soft after the Miami game...he has stepped up his defense and rebounding since that point. From what I've read, Creighton is young and athletic. They intend to press the entire game. While I respect Creighton's program and think Altman is a great coach, pressing Xavier and Drew Lavender is a scary proposition. Lavender is a one man press breaker...not to mention that Burrell, Raymond, Duncan, Anderson and Brown are all experienced and good ball handlers. If X breaks the press, will they end up with easy baskets? That is the $64,000.00 question.

X has been beating teams by an average of 24 pts per game. This will be a young Creighton team's toughest test to date....how will they respond in a hostile environment?

X has had this game circled on their calendar since last year. The seniors haven't beaten Creighton....historically the games have been very close in this series...but X is hungry for this one.

A quote from Burrell on this game....We didn't forget," senior guard Stanley Burrell said. "We're definitely looking forward to this game. Without a doubt, I can't wait until they get here. I can't wait until that game starts because we're 0-3 against them since I've been here. When that ball goes up, please believe we'll be ready."

I have to believe that X will be extremely focused and ready for tonight...but hey, Michigan's seniors were ready for OSU this year and that didn't work out so well for Henne and Hart.

At this point, one would think Creighton is getting too many...at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see X win tonight by 15...I want to see what the line movement is in this game...I'd have to say for me, as of right now, its a no play.

Hope this helped...GL!!

:thumbs:
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

thanks joe, hope them wildcats cash for us

nigel, thanks for opinion, ur probably right, i might as well lay off, does seem like it could come right down to the number

Comment

Like Davidson as well here. Hopefully they are in the same covering machine that they were last year.
          39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
          Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
          Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

yoooo B

Win or lose tonight, I have to say as some friendly advice that I think you are focusing in on the same teams far too much and you're kind of blinded by your perception of how good they should be. You seem to play WKU and USA no matter the line or situation, and have the same affinity for Davidson I think now too.

Just some friendly advice as I think you have a bit of tunnel vision right now, bud. I'm not even sure what the WKU/NEBR score is right now, but hopefully it lands at WKU +6-7 so we both hit.

:thumbs:

Comment

7 works too :thumbs:

Comment

1-1= -0.65 u , sick cover by west kentucky despite 2nd consecutive bad night for Lee, charlotte is better than i thought tho

cuse- i appreciate the advice, anytime you got something you think will help me improve let me know, however i disagree with you here. i've bet on west kent 3 times (2-1),
                south bama twice (2-0), davidson twice(1-1) so if anything i havent bet on them enough since they have been great ats teams thus far. you must have seen my post the other day when i was talking about how they are my teams (when s bama was losing to houston baptist), and thought i sounded bias, these are extremely talented teams that i will try to pick my spots with this year and with the combination of experience/talent for all 3 of them i always give them a look. the davidson-charlotte game here i had been waiting for since charlotte lost to monmouth, i thought charlotte was going to be in for a tough year but they have proven me wrong thus far with some young guys stepping up. but no tunnel vision here, just a few talented teams you may see pop up in my threads now and then.

Comment

Sounds good, and you are exactly right, I did see that. Guess it stuck in my brain. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                  X