X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSSMAN road wednesdayzzzzz

2-0 night to start the year off. :beerbang: :beerbang:

1 unit each

GTOWN -8 @ Auburn - GTOWN's defense will sufficate Auburn. SEC aint no basketball conference.

Buffalo +1 @ Fla Intl - tailing the Buffalo lovers on the forum.:thumbs:

Boise St -6 @ IdahoST - phantom road game for the Broncos.

LaTech @ Texas Tech OVER 120 - coming off the debacle at Centenary I don't forsee Tech taking the gas off the pedal.
    NFL: 0-0 (+0 units)

georgetown is playing like crap. they refuse to finish around the rim and are too busy hollywooding it to give a damn. this isn't the first time i've seen them play like this and if they continue they won't be a factor come oturny time. they really miss jeff green.

Comment

The second half is about to start, have you figured out yet that they aren't played Auburn???

Comment

Also, I don't know what you are talking about GTown "hollywooding it". They are one of the most fundamentally sound major D1 schools in the entire country the under JT3.

Hope they come thru for ya :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by theBOSS View Post
          SEC aint no basketball conference.
          :dunno:

Yea, they only have the two time defending National Champion, had two teams in the Final Four two years ago, have had at least 3 teams in the Sweet 16 the past two years, and sent five teams to the tourney last year.

Sweet point :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            The second half is about to start, have you figured out yet that they aren't played Auburn???
            :laughing:
            **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

cuse ya think you're a real wise guy huh:thumbs:

i'm an SEC guy...auburn...bama, you know what i meant. i'm sure you never mistyped.

were you actually watching the game? a lot of the early parts of that game they were jacking up 3s and trying to thread passes that weren't there. they pulled through at the end though.:beerbang:

Comment

Watched all 40 minutes. Nice hit, lucky but, nice. Congrats! Good luck with the rest of them.

Comment

Watched all 40 minutes. Nice hit, lucky but, nice. Congrats! Good luck with the rest of them.
                  i'm just messin with ya dude, good luck i should have tailed you on in the buffalo game instead of all these jobbers :puke: :sm:

and my battle of the techs over is officially dead in the water. i was kinda counting on la tech to come up with more than 13 pts 5 minutes into the 2ndH :)

Comment

:bang: holy crap - tex tech went on a 42-1 run in that game. unbelievable...

2-2 on the night

Comment

Working...
                    X