Harmonious NCAA Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAA Weds

Biggest card of the year for me by far. The old Tuesday jinx behind me, and ready to move on. A lot of UDoggy Doggs for me tonight, which is a bit unusual as I'm probably a 65/35 type faves player. Good luck tonight everyone! Going out to get myself a couple tall boys, so here is everything up until the 9pm tips.

Sides: 53-39-4 (+10.1 units)
    Totals: 4-6 (-2.6 units)
    Teases: 6-4 (+1.6 units)
    YTD: 63-49-4 (+9.1 units)

1 UNIT
    Florida International (-1.5). Fading Buffalo on the road until they prove they can win a roadie.
    Syracuse (+7.5). How the frosh will react? UVA not an easy place to win but I'll take the points.
    Creighton (+11.5). This could be a huge trap with the spread this high, but I'll take the points.
    Southern Mississippi (+4). Wise is a player, and gave Cal and Bama all they could handle.
    TCU (-5). Better team, they've been beating the teams they should beat all year so far.
    Wake Forest (+10.5). Vandy is tough at home and the better team, but I like this young WFU crew.
    Tulsa (+17). Not really sure that Oklahoma should be giving anyone 17 points with their offense.
    Nebraska (+7.5). Is this the year Nebraska finally doesn't SUCK on the road? Maric is a beast.
    Northern Arizona (+5.5). McCurdy should be fully back and Landy is tough inside, tight game IMHO.

1 UNIT TEASE
    Georgetown (-0.5)/Kent State (-2.5)/Washington State (+10.5)

:thumbs:

Couple late ones later prob after I get back. Already playing way too many.

GL Cuse, on a couple opposites here though.....I'm going to look into the Northern AZ game though and might tail
    Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

thnx dude

The only play I cut from my card was East Carolina (+14), so I'm sure that will win easily, haha.. BOL!!!

Comment

GL tonight Cuse!
        :gulp:
        ...toke on...

Comment

Adds

Syracuse is just not a very good basketball team this year. Hope they can make a comeback, but no banking on it. A lot of talent, but could be a long, yet entertaining, year.

1 UNIT
          Auburn (+6). Barber is having a great year and I think than can get physical with WVU to stay close and maybe steal one.
          Boise State (-6). They SUCK on the road, but they can flat out score, averaging over 80ppg, and Idaho State is about as offensively challenged as it gets.

Comment

Boise St. :thumbs: ...gl cuse
            **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

thnx mml

Not overly confident in Boise State since everyone is on them and they absolutely suck ass beyond believe on the road the past 3-4 years. Should know in the first 5 minutes whether or not that's a winner or loser. Boise scores in bunches, there's no way Idaho State can hang with them. If it's 8-6 7 minutes in welllll.......

Comment

donte greene lookin great. i didn't know he went to high school just up the road from here (towson).

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                  donte greene lookin great. i didn't know he went to high school just up the road from here (towson).
                  Syracuse!!!

Nice win. Yea Dawsy, pretty sure he's from the same school as Melo was from.

The TRAP OF THE NIGHT was obviously Creighton +11.5. It was Stifler special, that he no doubt played. DD road dog get pounded by the public bu the line never budged. I knew it was ****ed up, even wrote it in my summary, yet I still played it. Dumb.

Comment

speaking of towson, my saints drafted a big lineman from up there named jermon bushrod. huge guy with loads of potential. kinda similar to a kid we drafted up there out of bloomsburg named jahri evans. he's started every game since his rookie year and is developing into one of the best guards in the league. kids a monster.:beerbang: :beerbang:
                    NFL: 0-0 (+0 units)

Comment

^^^:thumbs:

Comment

WVU looks absolutely incredible tonight.

Jimmy Dykes is dropping some knowledge on us too tonight. 7 of the past 10 National Champions won their conference tournament.

Store that in the old noggin for March :thumbs:

Comment

Cuse, I know this won't make you feel any better...but you were probably on the right side in the Creighton game. I was at the game...season ticket holder....it was a really strange game. Creighton played really well in the first half....they were 7-13 from the 3 point line...problem is....Xavier played nearly a perfect 1st half of basketball from the 15 minute mark until half. I mean the opposing team shoots 7-13 from 3 point range and X was leading by 15 at the half? Well, X blew their load in the 1st half, because they played like **** in the 2nd half....almost as bad as the Miami(OH) 2nd half. Problem is...Creighton was 0-10 from 3 point range in the second half. They drop one and you cover....it sucks, but its gambling.

Note on the game...Creighton full court pressed the entire game. X turned the ball over 17 times. But Lavender.....oh, Lavender. Against 40 minutes of full court press...28 pts, 10 assists and 3 turnovers. He was, by far, the best player on the floor.

Call me crazy (and I'm sure you will if you disagree), but IMHO Lavender has got to be one of the top 10 PGs in the country.

Hope you did well on your picks tonight...didn't mean to hijack your thread.

"You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Nigel- Always enjoy and respect your opinion, bud. Pop in any time. That's crazy about the 1H. I'll take it the other way though. If Xavier played a"perfect" half, then IMHO I was on the wrong side. I'll give them their kudos for playing so well. I honestly didn't want to play the damn thing, but it was sooo many points. I couldn't get it out of the back of my head though that Vegas was begging me to take Creighton. Oh well. Thought it was good as gold when they cut it to 9 inside of 1 minute, but as is college basketball, they keep fouling like idiots. What can you do, right?

Hope you enjoyed your night, seems like it was a good game. Also, you are drunk on some XU Kool-Aid if you think (off the top of my head) that Lavender is better than:

Augustin
                            Singletary
                            Neitzel
                            Collison
                            Low
                            Maynor
                            Mayo
                            Rose
                            Wallace
                            Lawson
                            Pargo

That's 11 real quick. He's a little water bug though for sure, and fun to watch. Pressing him is just flat out dumb, ha...

Comment

cant forget reynolds

Comment

Working...
                              X