fordham -7 @ -114 to win 1 unit

Drake -8 @ -116 to win 1 unit

Virginia -8 @ -109 to win 1 unit

Western Kentucky -6 @ -117 to win 1 unit

Utah -8 @ -120 to win 1 unit

UCSB -14 @ -108 to win 1 unit

San Diego -9 @ -108 to win 1 unit

Gonzaga -3 @ -120 to win 1 unit

parlayed them all except for ucsb for 20 bucks, max 8 team parlay at pinny payout 3689

might be adding one or 2 more later plays

Is it hard to swallow with all that chalk floating around in the air... man alive - haha, good luck tonight bud. :beerbang:

Comment

lol, I know but im capping in a way that gives me a specific number to bet and I told myself while I still have my bankroll I'll eat whatever chalk to make sure I get my number. Havent lost it yet, prolly soon but for the moment im up

Comment

lines moved and im out of the pepperdine ucsb and san diego games.

Comment

taking out utah as well lol

adding one more unit on gonzaga -3 @ -118

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
            lines moved and im out of the pepperdine ucsb and san diego games.
            what does that mean? "your out of them" and your "taking out pepperdine too"?

Comment

yup I bought the other side in those games. I lose a bit but the numbers dont work with my numbers anymore so I play the other side to get out of the game.

Comment

adding Pacific -1 @ -105 to win 1 unit

Comment

yup I bought the other side in those games. I lose a bit but the numbers dont work with my numbers anymore so I play the other side to get out of the game.
                  Gotcha, don't really understand it, but ok. I guess you are using a system or something, but I don't understand why you would play something, nevermind 3 somethings, and then back out of it for whatever reason (except the occasional cold feet once in a blue moon). You also posted your 7pm games a 6:59pm and the bought back 3 other games 2 hours later so your original post is pretty much a complete wash and helps no one who might be looking.

Anyway, good luck with Pacific and the Zags. I have Wazzou +10.5 to finsih off a tease so hopefully it lands somewhere int he middle and we both win flm :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                    Gotcha, don't really understand it, but ok. I guess you are using a system or something, but I don't understand why you would play something, nevermind 3 somethings, and then back out of it for whatever reason (except the occasional cold feet once in a blue moon). You also posted your 7pm games a 6:59pm and the bought back 3 other games 2 hours later so your original post is pretty much a complete wash and helps no one who might be looking.

Anyway, good luck with Pacific and the Zags. I have Wazzou +10.5 to finsih off a tease so hopefully it lands somewhere int he middle and we both win flm :thumbs:
                    It isn't a system play per se, I cap a game and a big part of it my capping on college bball is line driven. I will get burnt time to time jumping on a line early cause it'll move against me and I end up eating a bit on buying a play out later that didn't move the way I had anticipated. Thats the reason I try to post plays late so I dont give too many plays that will change later but tonight was just a bad night for it as a bunch moved against me. If anyone did tail I apologize but if the games hold up they'll end up better than I will tonight lol.

My intention is to help but this is my first serious year capping college basketball, I've done all the other sports seriously for years but my first stab here so there's a bit of a learning curve going on with me here.

Hope we both hit the zags/wazzou game. :beerbang:

Comment

adding:

Zags -3.5 2nd half, @ -117 to win 1 units

not a great first half for them and I still like them to make a run at this game.

Comment

Florida Int -1 @ -108 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

fordham -7 @ -114 to win 1 unit LOSS -1.14 units

Drake -8 @ -116 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Virginia -8 @ -109 to win 1 unit LOSS -1.09 units

Western Kentucky -6 @ -117 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

Utah -8 @ -120 to win 1 unit NO PLAY

UCSB -14 @ -108 to win 1 unit NO PLAY

San Diego -9 @ -108 to win 1 unit NO PLAY

Gonzaga -3 @ -120 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.2 units and 1.18 units

parlayed them all except for ucsb for 20 bucks, max 8 team parlay at pinny payout 3689

might be adding one or 2 more later plays
                        Gonzaga 2nd half WIN + 1 unit

Pacific WIN + 1 unit

5-3, +.39 units

Comment

Working...
                        X