Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OVEN MITT'S Thursday 12/6 College Baskets....Oh, & JoePa too!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVEN MITT'S Thursday 12/6 College Baskets....Oh, & JoePa too!

OVEN MITT YTD: 8 - 2
    12/5: 1 - 0

"Definitely"

EASTERN ILLINOIS +1 vs. Tennessee Tech

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 15- 21 - 1
    UNITS: -9.25
    12/5: 1 - 1

MOREHEAD STATE +17 @ Austin Peay
    VALPORAINSNOW +1.5 @ Wright State

BOL to everyone!:thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 12-06-2007, 10:18 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL today JoePa :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL today JP :beerbang:
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

My book has the line at E Illinois -1 JoePa......

The Mitt has been good for me, is it still a Mitt pick at -1 or is that too much of a difference?? What do you think?

Comment

Kuz.....that's something you have to ask yourself.....do you like Oven Mitt's picks and are you going to follow him. I didn't capp that game at all. It looks very close and it's the first game that I asked him and he was quick to pull the trigger on. I would hate to got back and ask him for another opinion on the same game but a different line, then everybody would be rethinking their picks and his too! I say @ +1 OR -1 E. Illinois you have to like them to win either way......not much difference in the line......Pinnacle has or did earlier today at +1 to E. Illinois. :sm:
          Last edited by joepa66; 12-06-2007, 01:20 PM.
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Very Good JoePa

The Mitts been hot and Ive benefited from it so I appreciate the response, wish him luck and I would imagine I will be pullin for another good night.

Thanks JoePa, I appreciate it!

Comment

GL tonight JoePa (and you too MITT!)! Heres to a great night! :beerbang:
              Sister graduated from EIU and have plenty of friends there now so naturally I pay attention attention to their teams as well. I've noticed they've had all sorts of problems early on, esp. putting the ball in the basket, although T Tech ain't the best squad either. Hope the Panthers can pull it out for ya both!

Moose
              Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

OVEN MITT YTD: 8 - 3
                12/6: 0 - 1

EIU.....:puke:

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 17 - 21 - 1
                UNITS: -7.25
                12/6: 2 - 0

Now that's more like it!:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X