• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday

ats: 29-15-2= +14.35 units
    ml parlays/teaser:0-4= -5.05 units

1 unit

LOYOLA MD-4 at iona= tough bet to make as loyola is struggling and will be a public road fave here. however iona is really bad. loyola has a 20 ppg guy in Brown and 3 other returning starters who have been underachieving a bit thus far. iona offers a nice opportunity for the greyhounds to get on track imo.

giving montana a look, but that will likely be it for friday, bout to start gearing up for saturday , gl cappers :thumbs:

BOL to ya Beholdah......:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

wow worst bet of all time, lol one of those games where when i saw the line went down with public on loyola i figured i was a dead duck but decided to ride it out. i couldnt stay off loyola because i had them pegged as being a decent team this year and iona is iona, but loyola's terrible play in recent games should have been all the warning i needed to stay away from this team. i'll learn from this tho and you wont catch me on the wrong side this bad again (hopefully :beer2: ) losing 41-15 right now to iona is unfathomable to think about.

Comment

Working...
      X