wsox08's NCAA BBall Huge Card Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NCAA BBall Huge Card Saturday

Huge card today.. Good luck! Hopefully the Illini hold on for the W in this game. :thumbs:

Wake Forest +4½ -105

Northwestern +9 -101

Saint Mary's CA -3½ -105

Duquesne +13½ -105

BYU -2½ -102

Toledo -2½ -109

Wisc Milwaukee +5½ -108

Wisc Green Bay +3 -103

Montana State +14 -103

Massachusetts -8 -105

Austin Peay pk -105

Duquesne/West Virginia under 158½ -102

NC Greensboro/Wofford over 125 -105

Richmond/Virginia Commonwealth over 126½ -105

Loyola Marymount/Boise State under 150 -107

Utah U/Oregon under 157½ -105

1 unit each

San Francisco -6½ -109

Northern Colorado -2 -101

Santa Clara -4½ -103

Ohio -13 -103

2 units each

Tennessee State -3 -108
    3 units
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

CS Fullerton/Central Michigan over 157½ -105

Marist/Massachusetts over 154½ -102

Tennessee Tech/SE Missouri State over 163½ -110

1 unit each
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Dayton +10 -105 for 2nd Half
      1 unit
      Overall Records

Comment

Depaul/Kansas under 74 -110 for 2nd Half
        1 unit
        Overall Records

Comment

Good lord wsox. GL with all that! The Kansas game I think goes over for the 2H. DePaul obviously can't play that poorly again and Kansas will probably score 80 points.

GL man :thumbs:

Comment

GL the rest of today DubSox!
            I was at the UC for the game earlier and I must say that was sooooo painful to watch. They got off to that great start and just couldn't hold on. Not sure if you saw the whole game or not (curious as to see what the announcers were saying - Lavin was one right?) but can't agree w/everyone ripping the refs. Sure, there were some very bad calls, including that no tech on the TO call by Wise at the end but they blew that themselves. Any time you shoot 45% from the FT line, you don't deserve to win. Also can't believe how Chester played essentially the whole game. He brings nothing to the table if used as a starter. He is simply a role player off the bench who can give energy and hustle. His shot is awful (and often ill-advised) and makes stupid decisions w/the ball. Just gonna hafta ride out this year w/an NIT trip and get ready for next year. D Mac should start in his place and get a ton of minutes so he is vastly improved by the time Richmond and the other big recruits arrive in 2 and 3 years.

Moose
            Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Played too many games today..Bad day today :puke:

Ditka: I was saying the whole game that Frazier was non existent in the offense and when he was he made poor decisions.. And the FT shooting is pathetic again :bang:
              Overall Records

Comment

Working...
              X