X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's Picks 12/8

YTD: 4-4 -- - 3 units

2 units each

Indiana -8 -- I am really thinking they will thrash UK @ Assembly Hall today...big show by Gordon in the national spotlight...UK has internal issues right now.

Kent -4 -- This is going to a great game..wish I could watch it. I'm gonna ride the Flashes...its done me well thus far this year.

More to come later today...GL! :thumbs:
    Last edited by Nigel Tufnel; 12-08-2007, 02:04 PM. Reason: Update YTD
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

gl nigel. hope they cash:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post

Indiana -8 -- I am really thinking they will thrash UK @ Assembly Hall today...big show by Gordon in the national spotlight...UK has internal issues right now.
      Might want to think about buying that back if you're pinning IU's hopes on Gordon, Nigel. Gordon isn't playing as far as I've heard. Injured earlier in the week.

GL man :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks, Cuse...just bought it back...IU a no play. Went over to some IU websites...Gordon is 50-50 to play. He's going to dress, but will be nowhere near 100% and isn't expected to get a lot of minutes tonight....Hell, they even said White may be hurt too.

I'm sure Indiana will cover now that I bought it back...but its just too risky.

God bless you, Cuse.

Comment

Nice win for the Flyers today. Kent also looked strong...Putting in the rest of my plays for the day right now because I'm going to a Festivus Party tonight....best of luck to everyone on their plays.

2 units each

Wisky -3

BYU -3

Duquesne +13.5

1 unit each

Illinois State -10.5

Butler -8

3 units

UMass -8

GL!!

:thumbs: Its a Festivus for the rest of us.

Comment

Dayotn looked terrific, what a game for Roberts. Louisville has a bunch of wanna-be NBA guys and ?me" guys on their team (Character, Sosa, Clark, etc). They are going nowhere this year, I don't care how talented they may be individually.

Comment

Working...
            X