Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel's 12/9

YTD: 6-9 -- -6 units

The wallet is in much better shape than the posted record on predictem...I POUNDED UMASS last night...by far the largest bet of the year for me...it was close for a while but the Minutemen pulled away.

2 units

Creighton -7 v. St. Joe's -- I gotta tell ya...the respect I have for Martelli may be keeping me from betting more on this game...I really, really, really like this line. I have seen both of these teams play and Creighton is a HORRIBLE matchup for St. Joe. St. Joe isn't deep at all...Creighton goes 11-12 deep and presses 40 minutes. St. Joe's doesn't really have strong guard play....Creighton presses 40 minutes. Creighton is coming off its first loss of the season to Xavier on Wednesday. While the margin was 13, the game seemed much closer than that....X is a pretty deep squad....and they ran out of gas in the 2nd half of that game. Creighton was 7-13 in the first half from threes against X....they were 0-10 in the 2nd half. Creighton outplayed X in the 2nd half of that game but couldn't hit any shots, or that game would have been a squeaker.

Back at the friendly confines of the Qwest with MVC officials....I think Creighton wins by DDs.

I may put more units on this game....the public is pounding St. Joe's and that makes me even love this play more.

GL!!

:thumbs:
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar
Working...
X