The so-called Basketball Experts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The so-called Basketball Experts

All week long, all I have heard from these TV experts is how Old Dominion and Oral Roberts were PRIME for the upset.... well guess what....

Doug Gottlieb, Digger Phelps, and every coach and player on ODU and ORU can...

LICK MY BALLS!!

jesus man

Comment

I hear ya skinsfan, Thats why I went with Butler, too many people including a couple of mushes loved ODU. I didn't even have to try to handicap it. I just did what George Costanza did, I took the opposite. Good luck later!
      If all the games I had action on were life and death situations.........I would have died a lot of times!!!

Comment

i could see why people liked oru but odu has done nothing all year, i had butler in every bracket
        CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Speak up skins, I cant hear you, and tell us how you really feel.

Do you know why dogs lick there balls?

:beerbang:

Comment

Funny how the ODU/Butler line was only -1 to -2, depending on the book. Now when a #5 seed is practically a pick em against a #12 seed, it's not only the dumbasses on TV who think the upset was very possible. Not everything always works out as planned....and the oddsmakers aren't Gods who are all knowing, but at the same time, they know more than any of us do...and trying to beat them at their own game is futile, which is exactly what you're trying to do if you play all those games that look "easy".

Use that how you wish, and I'm sure that more times than not my posts on these subjects fall on deaf ears, but I guarantee when a line looks fishy like that, it will cover way more often than not.....and it will never change, because the public will keep hammering the small fave that looks like they should win easy....and then be like "How the hell did A lose to B? B sucks and A rules" :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              Funny how the ODU/Butler line was only -1 to -2, depending on the book. Now when a #5 seed is practically a pick em against a #12 seed, it's not only the dumbasses on TV who think the upset was very possible. Not everything always works out as planned....and the oddsmakers aren't Gods who are all knowing, but at the same time, they know more than any of us do...and trying to beat them at their own game is futile, which is exactly what you're trying to do if you play all those games that look "easy".

Use that how you wish, and I'm sure that more times than not my posts on these subjects fall on deaf ears, but I guarantee when a line looks fishy like that, it will cover way more often than not.....and it will never change, because the public will keep hammering the small fave that looks like they should win easy....and then be like "How the hell did A lose to B? B sucks and A rules" :dunno:

Thats the whole point.... the line was fishy as hell... a #5 laying 2 pts to a #12??? Thats why i took the #12....

Comment

I know....same reason I took ODU. I was like WTF? A #12 is only getting 1 point vs a #5? That's fishy as ****....gotta play that one.

The thing is that most people don't see it that way. They just see an easy winner on the #5 seed because apparently the oddsmakers are dumb and they're giving out free money today, lol

****. I did it again!! I HATE that "new thread" button :puke:

Comment

I took ODU not because the line seemed fishy but because I thought ODU would win. I've seen Butler play a lot this year and the only way they were going to win this game was by making a lot of threes like they did. Of course they made them all at once which didn't help but without a few of those threes I think ODU would have prevailed..
                  Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I got sucked in on odu. I thought they were a winner :(

I can however say that anybody that capped the Oral Roberts team should have been scared off when they see how much that team turns the ball over.

Turnovers are the most underrated capping tool out there. They should be stressed more when people talk about games because they sure become huge when your watching a game.

How many times today have we seen teams with poor ball handlers fold like a cheap tent to a bit of 3/4 to full court pressure?

Comment

Working...
                    X