• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa hoops 12/13

Thursday, December 13th

0-3 (-3.30 units) Wednesday
    6-11 (-6.10 units) Season

What can I say? I just sucked on Wednesday. No excuses, just poor picks. I am a little frustrated, so even though only two games tonight, I think I will try them both.

Citadel +30 vs Davidson…………Davidson not that great to be laying thirty points.

Miss St -5.5 vs Miami-Florida…………….Miami must be a suckers bet. They are getting points and have a great record. I will try going the other way on this one.

I am taking a pass on Friday. There are some games, but very strange matchups. I will be back on Saturday. Even then I am going to miss all the day games as I am working until 4:00.

Good Luck Everybody!

BOL to ya Mark.....Oven Mitt likes all those points too! I am opposites with the Canes...that's incredibly like the spot on the Vandy/DePaul matchup lastnight!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
      Thursday, December 13th

0-3 (-3.30 units) Wednesday
      6-11 (-6.10 units) Season

What can I say? I just sucked on Wednesday. No excuses, just poor picks. I am a little frustrated, so even though only two games tonight, I think I will try them both.

Citadel +30 vs Davidson…………Davidson not that great to be laying thirty points.

Miss St -5.5 vs Miami-Florida…………….Miami must be a suckers bet. They are getting points and have a great record. I will try going the other way on this one.

I am taking a pass on Friday. There are some games, but very strange matchups. I will be back on Saturday. Even then I am going to miss all the day games as I am working until 4:00.

Good Luck Everybody!
      Good luck with your plays today.
      Mark, do you know what happen to the other forum that you also post your plays?

Comment

GL with your plays :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X