Did anyone else....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else....

....think that the first 8 games today were lame as ****. I mean Davidson/Maryland was ok for a while, until Davidson **** all over themselves at the end. Penn made a decent run, but most of that game sucked ass too.

I didn't get to see Butler/ODU at all, but a 20-19 halftime score and the game ending in a blowout pretty much assures me there wasn't much excitement going on at any point in that game either.

Texas Tech and BC are boring no matter who wins or who they play

G'town and Louisville games were never close, and the WSU game realy wasn't close for long after the first half....and Vandy is kicking the bejesus out of GW as I type this. Of course I can't even watch that one if it WAS good, cause ****ty CBS has the news on. Like i give a rats ass about the news. Same ****, different night.

Well, 24 more first round games to go....hopefully Cinderella's carriage has shown up before the next set of games. When Cinderella doesn't even get on the dance floor, this tourney really sucks.

If worse comes to worse, I can watch the NBA or NIT games tonight I guess :puke:

stiff please change your avatar.... reminds me of queen of football

Comment

btw... the michigan st, indiana, and byu games could/should be good

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post

lol, was thinkin' the same....

my dogs (except stanford) in the first games were in it or winnin' and then fell apart at the end... dammit I hate when that happens...

:beer2:

Comment

haha, man Im glad I wasnt the only one...It is just like queen's....
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

no upsets yet, LAME
            CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

glad I wasn't the only one to think it was really g-a-y.

I mean that's ok stiff, but yeah.....:hide:

Comment

LOL..I gotta agree....

Comment

Yea was at a sports bar here in Dallas and not much action going on... it did suck.... it will get better or tomorrow...

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Well, it does say to put avatar there.....

That IS Avatar, The last Airbender! I need the Ang Avater. LOL

Err.... I mean Apa.
                    Last edited by Loaded Shooter; 03-15-2007, 06:02 PM. Reason: im an Idiot...

Comment

I like it. The purple is a bit feminine, but I'm comfortable with my sexuality and it really doesn't disturb me.

I'm not sure how a 12 year old bald monk with a tattoo of an arrow on his head resembles a queen, however, I have requested for Kevin to change it.

Hopefully my new one will be satisfactory

Comment

The TexTech-BC game was probably the most exciting so far which isn't say a whole lot...
                        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                          I like it. The purple is a bit feminine, but I'm comfortable with my sexuality and it really doesn't disturb me.

I'm not sure how a 12 year old bald monk with a tattoo of an arrow on his head resembles a queen, however, I have requested for Kevin to change it.

ya dont have to do that.... it just takes some gettin' use to....

:guzzle:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post

its the colors

Comment

you know all favorites covered… dogs in the afternoon??
                              Last edited by tactics; 03-15-2007, 06:18 PM. Reason: dont know how to substract

ncaa ftball
                              last week: 3-4
                              season: 21-19

Comment

Working...
                              X