Guys do we have a Trap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys do we have a Trap?

Miami 10-0 vs Miss. State 7-3(guessing) and they favor the bulldawgs by 6??? There looking for Miami money. My little brother says Miami moneyline my other buddy suggest why are they giving Miami six points? Theres are sure novices in the gambling game. Look at who each team has played and it clearly favors Mississippi State. Bulldawgs look like the play tonight. IMO.

Trap city, IMHO. Bulldogs win B-I-G. 80-66 or something thereabouts. :thumbs:

Comment

thought the same thing when i saw this line
      **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

miss state just ice cold down the stretch. Looks like a bunch of us who played the whole trap angle got suckered. Hopefully make it back plus some tomorrow and the weekend

Comment

maybe vegas trapped you into making you think it was a trap.

METAGAME

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Trap city, IMHO. Bulldogs win B-I-G. 80-66 or something thereabouts. :thumbs:
            Wow, I really nailed that one, eh? :laughing:

Geez...

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Vegas would be setting up a trap in the Miami/Mississippi State basketball game fellas. Miami was in their first road game outside of Florida(went to FIU) and hadn't played anybody of Miss State's calibur yet. On the other side, Miss State had been pretty strong at home, losing to Clemson by only 2, and rolling over every other team by 10+. That and the fact that Miami struggles to shoot at times was probably the reason for the -5 on Miss St.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                I find it hard to believe that Vegas would be setting up a trap in the Miami/Mississippi State basketball game fellas. Miami was in their first road game outside of Florida(went to FIU) and hadn't played anybody of Miss State's calibur yet. On the other side, Miss State had been pretty strong at home, losing to Clemson by only 2, and rolling over every other team by 10+. That and the fact that Miami struggles to shoot at times was probably the reason for the -5 on Miss St.
                I can't see that the first out of state road game for an experienced team is really worth Miss state getting an 8 point sway for the home court edge. The numbers coming in favored Miami as did most power rankings. I had this game pegged for a pick'em maybe a -1 miss state if you pushed it, but -5 seemed excessive, and by game time the line was hitting 6.5s. That's excessive points to be giving on a solid miami team, it felt trappish. It worked tho it trapped a big group of us overanalyzers on the wrong side lol

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                  I can't see that the first out of state road game for an experienced team is really worth Miss state getting an 8 point sway for the home court edge. The numbers coming in favored Miami as did most power rankings. I had this game pegged for a pick'em maybe a -1 miss state if you pushed it, but -5 seemed excessive, and by game time the line was hitting 6.5s. That's excessive points to be giving on a solid miami team, it felt trappish. It worked tho it trapped a big group of us overanalyzers on the wrong side lol
                  Considering Miss State has covered something like 25 of their last 30 at home, I can see why there was an overinflated line in favor of Miss State at home.

Comment

it must have been a trap trap.....?
                    Defense is the best Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                      Considering Miss State has covered something like 25 of their last 30 at home, I can see why there was an overinflated line in favor of Miss State at home.
                      Yea, that was my angle, Nitts. They have been an incredible home team of late but they've burned twice already this season (Clemson and now Miami) so it's time to step back from it and take a different look. I guess they lost more talent than I felt maybe? Not sure...

Comment

Working...
                      X